Chapter 20 Pills

As usual, Gu Yao followed Chi Changye to practice the star body technique in the morning and evening.

After a few days, he felt that his body had fully recovered. Without a magic weapon to detect his spiritual roots, he checked the effect of the medicine by absorbing spiritual energy. After feeling that the amount of external spiritual energy absorbed had increased significantly compared with before, Gu Yao was overjoyed.

If the amount of spiritual energy absorbed by the Dual Spiritual Root in one breath is calculated as a thousand units, then Gu Yao could only absorb less than fifty units before. This was the result of removing impurities from the body and taking it. After using the potential potion, it can absorb nearly a hundred units in one breath, which can be said to have doubled the cultivation speed. Although it is still far away from the Dual Spiritual Root, this means that Gu Yao has unlimited power. Probably getting closer to that goal.

"It's done!"

Seeing the elixir formed in the elixir furnace, Gu Yao was overjoyed, and it was ready. He picked up nine Yuan Yang Pills and was about to pinch the Pill Collection Technique and put the pills into a porcelain bottle. Xu Chen on the side had already stretched out his hand to scoop up all the pills in the furnace and made a light sigh.

"Boy, you can do it. You can make the best elixir in the first batch of elixirs." Naturally, he looked down on Yuan Yang Dan, the lowest level of elixirs, but what surprised him was that the first time he made the elixir, he could make it. After refining the best elixir, this boy's alchemy talent really shocked him. In time, it will definitely shock the entire world of cultivation. Of course, this requires Gu Yao to growth first.

"Is this the top-grade Yuan Yang Pill? The book says that the erysipelas contained in the top-grade pill is almost negligible. Then it won't be a big problem if I take the top-grade pill to practice in the future."

Gu Yao got up and stood up to Xu Chen, he grabbed a Yuan Yang Pill in his hand. Among the nine pills, three of them had more than one pill pattern, which was the same as the top Yuan Yang Pill described in the book. He didn't think his results were amazing. Although it was his first time to make alchemy, he had done a lot of basic work before and read through all the basic alchemy books on the bookshelf. In his previous life, he kept in mind what his master said, lay a solid foundation and you can go further in the future, so he spent a long time on the basics at first. Compared with the pharmacists at the same time, his advancement speed was quite slow, and he was beaten by many people and laughed at him, but later he left the people who laughed at him behind, and the further he went, the more he agreed with his master's words, and the advanced content was based on the foundation. As he spoke, Gu Yao threw the Yuan Yang Pill into his mouth, and a warm current rushed into his body and turned into spiritual energy. Gu Yao quickly sat down to digest the medicine. When he opened his eyes again, the joy in his eyes was even stronger, although after improving the spiritual roots, the speed of meditating to absorb spiritual energy is much faster, but it is still not comparable to taking pills for practice. This pill was worth  a month and a half of cultivation. As long as he had enough Yuan Yang Pills, it would not be difficult for him to break through the third level and advance to the fourth level.

Xu Chen looked at him and said helplessly: "Although alchemy masters can practice with the help of elixirs, it can easily cause the cultivators' foundation to be unstable and unable to survive the thunder tribulation."

Of course, others can't practice like Gu Yao with the best elixirs. It’s different, but can Gu Yao  guarantee that all future elixirs will be of the best quality? He knew very well that with Gu Yao's current soul power and the soul refining skills he had practiced, would be easy to refine the lowest level of Yuan Yang Dan.