Chapter 42 Choose a Yard

"It's just a thousand spirit stones. I'll hand it over. Who else wants to be my neighbor?" A big fat man with twice the tonnage of the little fat man walked out swaggering, followed by a thin gray-clothed entourage, looking at everyone proudly.

"You, Pei Yuchun, can afford to live there, and of course I, Hou Qiang, can also afford the expense. Senior brother Jiang, where can I hand over the spirit stone? It's best to keep me far away from this fat man Pei. I don't want to be confused with him as his neighbor at all." A handsome young man in white clothes waving a folding fan also came out, looking suave and charming, attracting the beautiful eyes of several female students.

"I didn't expect it to be you, a monkey. You thought I didn't want to be your neighbor. The farther away you are, the better. You smell so bad!" Pei Yuchun fanned his nose with disgust.

Just when the two of them were about to quarrel, Senior Brother Jiang's warm voice, like the spring breeze, it blew away the smoke that had not yet condensed: "As soon as you enter the door, you can see the senior brother in charge of the toll distribution courtyard. If you have any requests, your senior brother will try his best to cooperate."

"Thank you, Senior Brother Jiang." Hou Qiang put away the folding fan, saluted Jiang Yan, then turned around and walked into the door. When Pei Yuchun saw that he was about to lose to the monkey, he quickly rushed in with his entourage.

Gu Yao had already heard of these two famous names on the way here. They were also the two most popular students as Tian Feirong said. They each attracted a group of followers. They kept secretly keeping track of each other and did not dare to do it openly. That was because they were afraid of being exposed to Teacher Fang's palm style. Many people are hesitant about whether to live in this high-end area. Living there means face. Although some people just saw the joke about the dispute between Pei Yuchun and Hou Qiang, he have to say that they don't take this spiritual stone seriously. His generosity is still very enviable and yearning for him.

When several senior brothers and sisters took them to Area B, the hesitant people behind them still followed sparsely, because they knew that there were many places where spirit stones needed to be spent, so they couldn't really throw all the spirit stones where they lived. The housing in Area B is also a courtyard, but the area is smaller. The spiritual field that comes with it is only five acres, and the spiritual energy condition is naturally not as good as that in Area A.

However, the cost has been cut in half, only 500 spiritual stones, so many people rushed in.
Seeing that there were still many people left outside, the students who walked in puffed up their chests proudly. Although they were not as good as Hou Qiang and the others, they were much better than the poor ones behind them.
Gu Yao touched his nose, he was also poor.
The houses in Area C can no longer be called courtyards, they can only be described as simple yards. There are only two acres of spiritual fields left. Judging from the spiritual energy condition, the level of this spiritual field is definitely no better than the first two. The planted spiritual fields are definitely not that valuable anymore. But compared to the first two, the check-in fee is cheap, only one hundred spirit stones. Chi Changye silently handed Gu Yao a bag of spirit stones, which was exactly one hundred.

Tian Feirong and the little fat man immediately saw the opportunity and said, "Let's pick a courtyard together, and then we will give you our share of the spirit stones." Calculated in this way, it is not expensive for four people to live in a courtyard with Spiritual stones, especially under the constant stimulation from the front, Gu Yao actually felt that the admission fee in Area C was quite cheap. One should know that the admission fee was still painful at first, so he nodded: "I'll give it if I have it. If it's inconvenient, we'll talk about it later."