Chapter 21 Chi Changye's Background

Tian Feirong took the elixir and went back. This matter was much more important than chatting. Tian Feirong left.

Chi Changye looked at Gu Yao. Gu Yao knew what he was worried about and said, "Brother Ye, don't worry. I won't take out the best pills casually. We keep the best pills for our own use. If there are too many, they will be worthless."

In other places, one can occasionally exchange spiritual stones, but this is not necessary in Yuanyang Town.

"Xiaoyao is indeed sensible, then I'm relieved." Chi Changye smiled reassuringly, which made Gu Yao's eyes dazzle, and the words in his heart blurted out without passing through his brain: "Brother Ye, you must be very popular with the female cultivators. "

Chi Changye's smile faltered, and he stretched out his hand to hit Gu Yao angrily: "What are you thinking about?"

Gu Yao shook his head proudly. He must have guessed it right. With Chi Changye's talent in cultivation and his excellent with his appearance and demeanor, there will definitely be many female cultivators pursuing him, and maybe even male cultivators. "By the way, Brother Ye, why did an alchemist's legacy suddenly appear? Isn't the timing of this appearance too coincidental?? And it spread like that?"

If it were him, he would have controlled people immediately and prevented the news from spreading. He would just have to swallow the good things alone. There are too many people who know and the competition is too great. Maybe working in vain would be like making wedding clothes for others.

Chi Changye's expression became serious: "Xiaoyao, you are right. It is not suitable for us to leave Yuanyang Town now. Regardless of whether we are careless or not, this palace is not suitable for us to explore. If we leave here in the future, there will be ways to deal with those things. Got it."

Gu Yao nodded and said, "Yes, the Gu family and the Lu family are watching us. If we leave Yuanyang Town, we will play into their hands. It is still important to improve our cultivation during this period. I hope Tian Feirong can do better. Can you help me get some better spiritual herbs?"

Otherwise, a clever woman will find it difficult to make a meal without rice.

Chi Changye smiled and said: "Xiaoyao has done well enough. I think the Tian family will be tempted and there should be some backup plans."

Sure enough, the pills brought back by Tian Feirong once again shocked the top management of the Tian family. With these pills, it is enough to show that Gu Yao is a genius of alchemy, but the Gu family actually abandoned such a genius.

The head of the Tian family laughed heartily: "I didn't expect Fei Rong to be so capable. To make friends with such a person is easy to add to the cake, but difficult to provide help in times of trouble. If Fei Rong hadn't helped Gu Yao, these pills wouldn't have appeared in front of us. "

Tian's father did not expect that his son could play such a big role. In his opinion, this son was simply unlucky. Even Tian Feiyang looked at his younger brother's proud expression strangely. If Gu Yao could refine intermediate-level elixirs, the Tian family's strength can be greatly improved based on the current level.

"Chi Changye's concerns are very reasonable. Except for the ones we take at home, these pills are not suitable for sale in the market." The head of the Tian family did not want to offend Chi Changye. The lessons of the Gu and Lu family told him, he might as well just do a favor, and the rewards in the future may not be small.

For example, these elixirs are very helpful to the Tian family now. If the Tian family wants to get the elixirs from the Gu family, the price they have to pay is much higher than that of the Lu family. Moreover, most of them are low-grade elixirs, and even middle-grade elixirs. It's hard to show up.