Chapter 24 Meet Tian Ru

Gu Yao is still quite curious and want to know what kind of earth-shattering scene it is for the fight between foundation building cultivators , but for the sake of his own life, it is better to stay in the town peacefully. His scalp goes numb when he think about how many cultivators have lost their lives this time. It’s better to honestly train his body and improve his cultivation level.

The elixir brought back by Tian Feirong indeed played a big role. Because they were protected by the magic talisman and Tian Ru accompanied the team, even if the Tian family members were hit by the poisonous sting of the golden ring bee, it would be relatively minor. After preparing the detoxification pill, the symptoms were greatly relieved.

Nowadays, apart from the ancestors of the Tian family, Tian Ru has the highest cultivation level, and this status is naturally very different. She also looked at the injured and poisoned cultivators, took the elixir and looked at it, and a strange color flashed in her eyes.

"The quality of this elixir is better than the elixirs produced by the Gu family. This detoxification elixir seems a bit unusual. How old is Gu Yao? What kind of cultivation level is he? Fei Rong can actually win over such a cultivator."

The head of the Tian family told Gu Yao's situation. After explaining to her daughter that it was related to the Changxian Sect token and the original Feng brothers and sisters, Tian Ru finally had some impression. She left Yuanyang Town very early and did not have much respect for Gu Zhiming, a peer of the Gu family.

"The Gu family has always been short-sighted, and they have brought out such a talent. Father does not have to worry about the Changxian Sect token. If Gu Yan is a boy with particularly good qualifications, he can still enter the Changxian Sect. If someone like him is taken seriously, he will sink in a few years. Father doesn't believe it, just watch, unless he has another adventure. But Gu Yao, who is only at the fourth level of Qi refining, can refine elixirs of such quality? Even the alchemy masters in my sect are not as good as Gu Yao." This surprised Tian Ru.

When the alchemy masters in the sect were refining like Gu Yao, they could only refine some low-level elixirs at most, and they could produce mid-level elixirs at most. In terms of appearance, Gu Yao can produce even mid-level elixirs with high-grade appearance.

"What kind of spiritual root does he have? If possible, why not introduce him to my sect." This can be regarded as attracting an alchemist for the sect.

The head of the Tian family shook his head and said regretfully: "It's a pity, he has four spiritual roots."

Tian Ru was also stunned when she heard this. She originally thought that Gu Yao was abandoned by the Gu family, and his qualifications should not be considered good, but she did not expect that he would have the four spiritual roots. With such qualifications, without the support of resources and adventure, he would have reached the limit of becoming an intermediate Qi-refining. As her father said, it was a pity that no matter how good the alchemy talent was, it was useless. She would not mention it again if she wanted to join the sect. "The Gu family and the Lu family deserve to die this time. Fortunately, my father notified me early in the morning to come back quietly, otherwise the Tian family would have suffered heavy losses!" Tian Ru was furious.

Tian's father was equally angry: "The Gu family must have discovered this alchemy master's legacy palace a long time ago, but because it was too dangerous inside, they never went deep into it. They used it as a trap this time. First, they wanted to take advantage of the cultivators who were eager to make money. Use them as cannon fodder to clear the obstacles inside, and the second is to use them to trap and kill our Tian family."

If not... why would our Tian family end up in this situation! The Gu family and the Lu family really bully others! Fortunately, his daughter joins forces with the ancestors . Finally, they killed some people from the Gu family to vent their anger, but the Gu and Lu families joined forces. Even if the Tian family had two foundation building cultivators, they could barely draw a tie with them. Therefore, after returning to Yuanyang Town, the three families still had to hide the peace. Although the Tian family did not deliberately publicize it, because there were many monks present at the time, the monks who came back alive spread the news that the Tian family had a new female foundation building cultivator, which was why the Tian family was able to participate in this operation. Get away intact. Those who died outside made the people in the town sigh and feel sorry for a while. They were soon attracted by the news. In such a world where the law of jungle is applied, where strong  preys the weak, people have a stronger mentality and yearn for powerful foundation building cultivators. It is said that This one is also the daughter of the head of the Tian family. She is younger than the ancestors of the three families and has more potential and future than them.