Chapter 52DanFeng

In Miaoyun Pavilion, Tao Yue returned upstairs after dealing with people who came to buy beauty elixirs. She asked with some hope: "How is the research on the elixir? Can you break down the ingredients of the elixir?"

Tao Yue negotiated with Tian Feirong and the little fatty and wanted to buy the prescription at once, but no one was stupid. This was a golden chicken that could lay eggs non-stop. Selling the prescription would be like killing the goose to retrieve the eggs, and the gain would not be worth the loss.

Miaoyun Pavilion also has alchemists and full-time staff who are good at rouge and gouache. Although they are not as good as those outstanding students on Danfeng, they thought it would not be difficult to break down a few pills that do not seem to be of a high level, but now looking at Tao Yue's hopeful gaze, one of the female students shook her head.

"Senior Sister Tao, Junior Brother Gu is very cunning. We know exactly what materials he used, but we are helpless with these elixirs. The techniques used for these elixirs are different from those we usually come into contact with. They are something we have never seen before. Let Tao Senior sister be disappointed."

Tao Yue was indeed disappointed for a moment, but then she laughed and it had nothing to do with them. It was their Miaoyun Pavilion who underestimated them. They dared to hand over the elixir to them, and they must have known that we could not give these pills to them only to be replicate. Fortunately, their Miaoyun Pavilion is not at a loss. Their beauty elixirs are only provided to their Miaoyun Pavilion family. If they can't study it, other forces must have similar results.

"I wonder if people from Danfeng will interfere in this matter. "The female student muttered.

Tao Yue smiled. She also wanted to know what action Danfeng would take. Miaoyun Pavilion needed a large amount of elixirs. After urging several times, Gu Yao was too embarrassed to shirk, so he called Chi ChangYe Fatty and Tian Feirong came over to help and prepared to refine more. Tian Feirong and Little Fatty, especially the latter, were very curious. Gu Yao was not afraid that the elixir would be analyzed by others, so the elixir would not be valuable, so when Gu Yao called him over to take action, he still wanted to mention this matter. In his opinion, this batch of beauty pills from Miaoyun Pavilion was very popular, and there must be many people using their brains.

As a result, Gu Yao taking out a bunch of instruments, which were the result of his cooperation with Chi Changye, Gu Yao gave Chi Changye a list, and then Chi Changye assigned Tian Feirong and the little fatty to cut and separate the spiritual materials according to the requirements on the list. The parts that were found were sorted out.

"The petals of the March flower, the leaves of the seven-star grass..." Various materials were put into the cauldron in front of Gu Yao. The liquid inside was constantly churning, and the smell coming out was a bit pungent. However, with constant stirring, the color became clearer and purer, and the smell changed from pungent to pleasant.

But if one will look carefully, one can see that impurities are constantly being expelled from one of the holes. At the same time, Gu Yao's face was also a little pale, which showed that he was very exhausted. However, even if they described the steps to other alchemists, they might not be able to imitate them. Finally, Gu Yao took out another porcelain bottle and poured water from the bottle. A green liquid came out, but no spiritual energy came out. After swallowing the Qi Restoration Pill, Gu Yao activated the fire vein stone. The little fatty took a look. Yo, is this the real start of elixir refining?

He expected it to be good, but even though the number of pills in the furnace was really scary, he don’t know how Gu Yao operated it. In the end, hundreds of pills were condensed in the furnace, all of which were whitening pills. Gu Yao looked at the pills in the furnace and looked to the side.