Chapter 37 Lu Minzhu

He remembered that they travel together with this person, but because it was difficult to see her showing outside her presence was very small, so Gu Yao ignored her. Now they don’t meet together anymore he forgot about her. It seemed like she had an opportunity this time.

Gu Yao asked curiously: "As far as I know, she also has three spiritual roots. Does it mean...does she have any special physique? Looking at you, she should be in a good place."

Tian Feirong poured himself a cup of tea. He continued, then grinned and said: "It's incredible, the Lu family is going crazy. This damn girl was actually selected by the Beixing Sect and taken into the Beixing Sect. I heard that she actually has a hidden phoenix marrow body. As long as her physique stimulated, her future cultivation speed will not be worse than that of Single Spiritual Root, so she was immediately taken in, and an elder accepted her as a disciple on the spot."

"Damn, this damn girl is really gone . She's lucky. How could we not let such good luck happen again? They both have three spiritual roots, but their luck is so different. The Lu family is going to fly to the sky this time."

"Fortunately, the Tian family is not bad either." Gu Yao comforted him. The Tian family now has two foundation-building cultivator. The Gu family and the Lu family have to be wary and will not take action easily.

Tian Feirong was a little unconvinced. Except for his eldest brother who entered Tianhai Sect with his aunt, the remaining two people in the Tian family entered a small, inconspicuous sect. They were outer disciples when they first entered, and the competition among small sects was also
fierce. Their life may not be as easy as it is for the Tian family in Yuanyang Town. Among the younger generations, the Tian family has gained the least compared to the Gu family and the Lu family. But it was useless to remain unconvinced. Tian Feirong could only hope that his eldest brother would improve his cultivation one day, leave Gu Yan and Lu Minzhu behind, and make the Gu family and the Lu family angry to death.

As Tian Feirong expected, there was joy in the Lu family territory. They used to feel that they were dwarfs, but now they all hold their heads high. Even when they come out and meet other powerful family members, they don't give in everywhere like before, but are full of joy. Someone from their family entered the Beixing Sect and became the disciple of the elder.

"I originally thought Sister Minzhu was great, but I didn't expect her to be so great. Not only did others say that she joined the Beixing Sect as an outer disciple, but Sister Minzhu became the disciple of the elder as soon as she entered the sect. This honor is not everyone van enjoy."

"Put it down. I don't know who was whispering behind her back some time ago about Sister Minzhu. You'd better hope that Sister Minzhu won't hold a grudge." Several girls passed by and heard this. The expressions they tried to keep calm almost broke. They turned around and hurried back to the house. Before and on the way here, they often belittled Lu Minzhu openly and secretly. They thought she would never get up again, so they wanted to step on her to get the upper hand. How could they expect that there would be a twist in the road? , she still has her days of rapid success, why did the Phoenix Essence Body fall on her? Why was she so lucky?
The more they thought about it, the more unconvinced they're became, and their teeth almost broke.

What they are worried about now is Lu Minzhu's revenge. Even if she does not take action herself, as long as she mentions a word or two to the family elders, their status in the family will immediately drop. Thinking of the possible situation in the future, their hearts are filled with endless regret. Lu Minzhu was personally sent back by the disciples of the Beixing Sect. Instead of being gloomy before, Lu Minzhu has regained her confidence now, and she is open and generous, letting her clan members look at her with envy, jealousy, or pleasure.