Chapter 49 Attract Attention

The look in his eyes made him laugh and cry.
The little fatty was still in a daze when he left. He still hasn't digested the fact that Chi Changye is so powerful. It's as if he is in a fantasy world. He actually lives in the same courtyard with such a powerful person, and besides being cold, he doesn't have eyes on the top of his head unlike others, giving him a arrogant look.

This arena match is enough for the students of the academy to discuss for many days. There is no shortage of people in the academy who are flexible and think of ways to earn spirit stones. Therefore, as soon as the arena match ends here, the other side starts selling the recording stones of the battle, whether it is the battle between Wu Meng and Du Lingdai and the one that followed Chi Changye were both very exciting. One must know that Du Lingdai is famous among students for his beauty and explosive fighting power.

There are a group of so-called male and female students fans. The scope of the recording stone's spread is getting wider and wider. The identity of the other party in the battle video is really shocking. He is not only a new student this year, but also a follower around the new student. He  defeat an old student like Wu Meng with no effort, and the victory was very clean and tidy. Some old students did not believe in the news after hearing such a name, and bought the recording stone to verify it. In this way, the recording stone was spread to the inner courtyard.

"Jiang Yan, is that follower of named Gu Yao really that good? The battle scenes in the photo stone are not fake." After seeing the battle scenes, some people simply thought that Wu Meng was bribed and deliberately faked the battle.

"I was at the scene at the time. I would have been able to tell if Wu Meng was committing fraud?" Jiang Yan smiled.

"Then what is Gu Yao's background? To let such a good hand follow him as a follower?"

Jiang Yan heard many such questions. He couldn't help but laugh in his heart. He had been to Shifang City and asked Zhou Li to inquire about several situations, so he knew Gu Yao's origins very clearly. He really didn't have any extraordinary background. At best, he was a legendary figure. His uncle seemed to be something special, but according to people from Yuanyang Town, that man had left long ago and never appeared again. Of course, there is a little bit of mystery about Gu Yao. His alchemy skills are very amazing.

Jiang Yan can only attribute it to some inheritance left by his mysterious uncle. But the more mysterious person is Chi Changye, no matter how he understood it, it seemed that he suddenly appeared in Yuanyang Town and formed an inexplicable relationship with Gu Yao. Even he couldn't figure out Chi Changye's thoughts. Why was he willing to stay in Gu Yao? What is certain around his is that this child is not a thing in the pond. Maybe even the sky of this Tianlin Continent cannot trap him, and he will fly out sooner or later.

"Old Fang, is this the person you brought back from Shifang City? Why didn't you recruit him to the academy? What kind of student identity did you get?" A teacher from the academy projected the recording stone in his hand, that scene was exactly when Chi Changye dodged and struck Wu Meng's wrist with the scabbard. Such a talent allowed him to be among the entourage. How did the man named Fang do things?

"Huh? It's him," Teacher Fang, the deputy elder god, didn't look surprised at all. "You don't need to tell me how I do things? How about you go to Shifang City next time? Isn't that all? Are you still not satisfied that he entered our academy instead of other sects? If he had been exposed at that time, do you think he would have been able to enter our academy?"

Even the Changxian Sect would rush to accept such a talent, since he was willing to enter the academy as a student’s follower, Teacher Fang of course pressed the button quietly.

"You..." The teacher still glared at Teacher Fang with hatred, "Wouldn't this make people mistakenly think that our college doesn't pay enough attention to him? What if he has an opinion against the students in our college?"