Chapter 25 Business

"Already advanced? " "Master Tian was startled.

"Yes, he is a cultivator at the seventh level of Qi Refining. "Tian Ru affirmed, "In my opinion, his bone age is not very old, he should not be more than twenty years old. His talent is not bad, but it is a pity that Tianhai Sect does not seem to attract him. "

The Tian family leader is ashamed. He has refined the seventh level of qi before he was twenty years old. This kind of talent is certainly not bad. He will definitely be able to set foot in foundation building in the future. Even the Tian family leader can't help but feel a little jealous.

"It seems that what we did at the beginning is still the same. That's right, try to win over the other instead of plotting on him. As for Tianhai Sect, maybe he doesn't know much about the sects outside? There is still some time before the Immortal Ascension Conference, so I'll asked Fei Rong to mention the situation of Tianhai Sect to them on a regular basis."

"It's good, it's good to be able to recruit a talent for the sect. " "Tian Ru is in the Tianhai Sect, so her vision and mind are naturally higher and broader than those of the Lu family of the Gu family who have always been in the town. There is no shortage of alchemy and talismans in the sect, and there is no need to steal them from others.

Tianhai Sect is located near the sea and has more resources than other forces. It is only because of its remote location that it is not famous here, but the environment there is also more dangerous. "I will definitely lead Feiyang this time if we leave, let him concentrate on training during the remaining time. The rest of the family has these pills that I have brought back, so it is important to increase their strength quickly."

There are indeed some things in Master Alchemy's legacy, and what Tian Ru brought back is enough to increase the strength of the Tian family. She cannot stay in the family forever, and the environment and resources here are not conducive to her practice, so she still has to go back to the sect.

"I understand, but Fei Rong..."

"This brat should stay!" "Tian Ru scolded sternly, "Up to now, he has only reached the third level of Qi cultivation. There is an outer disciple in the sect. After such a long period of cultivation, he has reached more than the third level. Look at how tired he is all day long. It was his mother who spoiled him all day long. "

The head of the Tian family had no choice but to give up. Although he is a father, his cultivation is not as good as his daughter's now, and he cannot force his daughter to do anything.

****

Gu family, the head of the Gu family has a sullen face. Although the Gu family got what they wanted during this trip to the palace, the losses exceeded the initial expectations. Originally, the Gu family planned to kill two birds with one stone, taking advantage of those ignorant people . The cultivators eliminated the golden-ringed poisonous bees in the palace and lured the Tian family over to take the opportunity to weaken their power. Unexpectedly, the Tian family had another foundation-building cultivator.

"You don't know anything about Tian Ru! That girl actually built a foundation!" The head of the Gu family said angrily.

Tian Ru was the same generation as his son, but now she has become the same foundation-building senior as the ancestors of the family, which made him jealous and hateful.

"Father, Tian Ru left home a long time ago, and this is also the case. It was only when she came back that time that we found out what sect she had joined. Tianhai Sect, we had heard about it that day, but the place was far away, and no one from our Gu family or Lu family was there, so the news couldn't spread. "

Gu Zhixiao also felt very uncomfortable. Who is Tian Ru? That was a little girl smaller than him. He didn't take such a little girl seriously before, but now if he sees her again, he has to call her Senior.