Chapter 9 Producing Potions

The aura around him quickly dispersed.

"Xiaoyao, are you training?"

"Brother Ye, are you sure this has the effect of training?" Chi Changye was originally worried that the question he asked would violate a taboo, but Gu Yao looked over with bright eyes.

Chi Changye nodded: "I found that the movements you made have the effect of drawing spiritual energy and tempering your body. If you persist for a long time, it will have the effect of refining your body."

"Haha, great, I will try it to see if it can improve my body. I didn't expect it to be effective, haha..." Gu Yao smiled proudly, the sweat on his forehead glistened under the morning light, and the young man looked so full of life.

Gu Yao was very happy. After one night, the effect of the detoxification potion was indeed very good, and his physical condition improved a lot. He believed that after taking a few more doses, he would be able to completely clear it up. So at this time, he considered his own cultivation issues and his physical condition in his previous life. It was too bad, he almost didn't live long. Even if he survived, he wouldn't be able to resist in front of the killer and would be slaughtered by others.

So before he died, he had a wish in his mind. If he had another chance, he would do everything possible to build a strong body. If anyone bullied his fragile physique, he would punch them to death.

He suffered enough in his previous life, and although he should not suffer such a sin again in this life, it seems that improving his body has become an obsession, and he can no longer suppress this idea while refining the potion.

Of course, Gu Yao knew from his memory that a cultivator's physique would increase as his cultivation level increased, and there was also physical training specifically for body training. Unfortunately, the former took time, and for the latter, he couldn't get the body training method for the time being, so when he think about it, the physical skills common in the Star Alliance would be pretty good.

Physical skills range from level one to ten. When exercised to a certain level, the power of the stars can be used to temper the body and develop the body's potential. Therefore, it is also known as star physical skills. In the history of the Star Alliance, there are several strong men who have practiced star physical skills to a certain level. To the extreme, it can break through the limitations of genetic potential.

In his previous life, he also had the idea of doing star physical skills. Although ordinary people can only have access to the first three levels, it was not difficult for him to obtain the entire set of physical skills as a senior pharmacist. Unfortunately, he did not even have the training for the first three levels. It's all a problem because his physical fitness simply can't withstand the intensity of Taijutsu.

Since the method of refining mental power and extracting potions is equally effective here, is there room for astral body magic to be used as well? Gu Yao was immediately tempted by this thought, so he started practicing in the yard. As expected, his physical fitness was much stronger than in the previous life. He could complete the first two levels completely for the first time. Although his body was extremely tired, but there seemed to be a stream of heat soothing the muscles, easing the previous soreness.

It turned out that he did not attract the power of the stars, but the spiritual energy. Gu Yao still believed in Chi Changye's vision.

After laughing for a while, he realized that Chi Changye was still standing aside. He looked a little too stupid. He quickly stopped and said, "This is called star body technique. What I just did was the first two levels of movements. It does have an effect on the internal injury. I got it accidentally and it has nothing to do with the Gu family."