Chapter 55 Complete Victory

Jiang Yan did not refuse and walked straight forward. Chi Changye strode behind Gu Yao. He was not worried about the condition of the elixir that Gu Yao had refined. He was looking at the condition of Gu Yao himself and saw that he had only exhausted a little energy. His strength and consciousness, he behind him without saying a word. Tian Feirong and the little fatty also walked out quickly. They were so happy that the little fatty even forgot about taking the blame.

Jiang Yan stretched out his slender jade-like fingers, first picked up the jade bottle in front of Gu Yao, opened it and poured out a spirit-restoring pill. A strange color flashed in his eyes. He looked up at Gu Yao, and then looked around. The pill was pinched between two fingertips: "High-grade Restoring Spirit Pill, Master Gu Yao, there are nine pills in total, three of which are top-grade, and six of which are medium-grade."

"Wow!" The whole audience was shocked.

Now this because Danfeng came to challenge an unknown students on the commercial street, it had caused a sensation in the entire outer courtyard, attracting countless students to rush over to have a look. Therefore, the three floors inside and outside were crowded with people, and they were in an uproar when they heard the result without looking at the opponent's results, it is enough to prove the extraordinary skills of Gu Yao and his victory. Jiang Yan turned around and threw the jade bottle to Zhou Li. Zhou Li checked and confirmed the result. Tao Yue did the same, and did not hide his expression of shock and joy at all. Jiang Yan walked to Li Shurong's side and was about to take the jade bottle, but Li Shurong stood up and snatched it away suddenly.

His face turned green and white, and his voice said urgently: "Don't look at it, I will admit defeat in this game! Senior sister Lui, it's your turn."

After hearing the result announced by Jiang Yan, Li Shurong knew that he not only lost, but also lost all his face. It could be said that he was completely defeated and had no shame to stay anymore. So after saying this, he waved his hand and put away the pill. He ignored everyone present and left in a hurry. Seeing Li Shurong leaving her and running away like this, Liu Lingge's face suddenly changed, which was wonderful. At first, she still had a contemptuous and disdainful mentality, and did not change it at all. Gu Yao took it in his eyes and thought it was just a formality to make a name for himself and teach the ignorant people a lesson. Unexpectedly, now he is riding a tiger and is in a dilemma. She is not willing to give in. Maybe Li Shurong is just unlucky, the opponent happens to be the best at the Restoring Spirit Pill, but not necessarily other pills. Which alchemist can succeed without summing up experience and lessons from countless failures? How old is Gu Yao, and how many times can he refine pills? So? She doesn't believe that Gu Yao can perform equally well on other elixirs. But if she loses all her face like Li Shurong, how can she save her face? There are many people on the elixir peak waiting to step on her, the one who came to power with Li Shurong.

"Sister, Qingling Pill. "
A Danfeng female student reminded in a low voice.

Finally, Liu Lingge gritted her teeth and stayed, saying, "How about we compete with the Qingling Pill?"

Qing Ling Pill is a high-level elixir that keeps the spiritual dantian clear and can prevent the invasion of inner demons. Although it is only an auxiliary elixir, due to its special effect, the price of Qing Ling Pill is almost twice that of Restoring Spirit Pill . Naturally, The difficulty of refining it has also increased. For example, Li Shurong once tried Qingling Pill, but Liu Lingge, who had never succeeded, happened to be somewhat talented in Qingling Pill. Although competing with Qingling Pill was a bit bullying, But saving face is the most important thing at this moment. Liu Lingge stared at Gu Yao closely to see his reaction.

Jiang Yan, Zhou Li and others also looked at Gu Yao, does he want to challenge? Even if Gu Yao takes the initiative to admit defeat at this time, his reputation has been spread, so it can’t be considered a real loss. What’s more, Gu Yao has just refined the Restoring Spirit Pill, and he has only reached the fifth level of Qi refining and hasn’t adjusted his breath properly.