Chapter 15 Ruined Fang

The head of the Gu family was angry that Fang extended their hand too far and ruined his plan. He had already asked the Lu family to test it first.

The other group of people at night must have been sent by the Lu family, but they didn't expect their plan to be spoiled by the ignorant woman Fang. And now he realize that the Fang family and the Mrs. Fang have gone too far by relying on the Gu family's influence. Gu Yao is also a Gu family after all. If the Fang family is unhappy, they will use the Gu family's money to bribe people to deal with the Gu family. If there is a chance in the future do they dare take action even to other Gu family members?

"Dad..." Gu Zhiming shouted.

"Want to intercede for the Fang family? Why don't you see that you can't bear with Gu Yao at all? The Fang family is so brave, daring to attack our Gu family at will. If we don't teach the Fang family a lesson this time, what will happen to other families in the future? Do you want to follow suit and not take our Gu family seriously? Come here! Where did the Fang family come from, and where do you want them to go back now!" The guards outside the door immediately came in to open the door, and then a group of guards aggressively approached the Fang family.

Mrs. Fang wanted to beg for mercy, but Patriarch Gu didn't want her to speak, so she just knelt there and couldn't say a word.

The head of the Gu family did not want the second son to marry this woman with no background, but the second son insisted. In addition, he asked the second son to marry the Fang family in front of him, so he had to follow his wishes. As expected, after entering the house, this woman seemed petty and unreasonable at every turn, and even his second son became increasingly disobedient to him.

After dealing with the Fang family, the head of the Gu family announced: "Mrs. Fang will spend a year behind closed doors and no one is allowed to visit. Otherwise, they will suffer the consequences together, and those who ask for mercy will also think about their mistakes."

Patriarch Gu withdrew the pressure, but this time Mrs. Fang completely collapsed on the ground. As soon as Patriarch Gu became angry, her family was knocked back to its original state. She could think of how much her family hated her at the moment, and how much she had spent a year behind closed doors. After the New Year comes out, the day lilies will be cold, and she's afraid there will be a few more vixens in the backyard.

Mrs. Fang didn't dare to hate the head of the Gu family, so she could only secretly blame her mother's family for always blaming her for everything. As a result, she was now being laughed at by people in the Gu family, and her two children might also be affected.

"Take her down!"

Gu Zhiming wanted to plead, but his father gave him a cold look. In addition, the petitioner thought about it, so he immediately shut his mouth. The Immortal Assembly will be held in a few months, and he can't do it at this time. He think his wife can forgive him if he shuts himself up and thinks about his mistakes.

Mrs. Fang was dragged down, and Gu Zhiming followed him out in despair. The Gu family looked down upon their son more and more. Gu Yao was almost killed by this woman, but he didn't show any reluctance at all. He just let her go. This woman has been shutting herself up for a year and acting like this. Where did she leave him as a father?

This matter is not without any benefits. With Mrs. Fang's handle, how can the second child jump up and down to fight for the Changxian token? Not to mention that the twins' qualifications are not as good as those of the eldest grandson, even if they were raised crookedly by Mrs. Fang and the second child, this token cannot fall into their hands.

Gu Zhicheng didn't like Mrs. Fang's stupidity at all. Needless to say, he knew that after this incident, the second brother had to stop his activities, and the eldest brother became the biggest winner in this matter. Is his work in vain?