Chapter 7 Support the Family

Chi Changye felt relieved, finally there was something he could do. After cleaning up the kitchen, Gu Yao quickly prepared the meals. Of course, Chi Changye was on the side, paying attention to Gu Yao's movements. Now he was starting from scratch. He had to learn these things, and he had to help before eating.

During the meal, Chi Changye revealed the deal between him and Tian Feirong, and Gu Yao's eyes showed joy. It was great, someone could finally make money, otherwise they would become pauper sooner or later if they couldn't get out.

Seeing Gu Yao's happy expression, Chi Changye also raised the corners of his mouth. He has to take on the responsibility of supporting his family. Let's put the past things behind him for the time being. It's not too late to settle the accounts when he goes back. Let's have a meal with Gu Yao now. With rice in the pot, vegetables on a plate, and sitting at the same dining table, this kind of life made him feel particularly at ease.

During dinner, Tian Feirong came over again and brought Chi Changye a new blank talisman paper and talisman blood. He also gave him a talisman pen as a friendly gift, which was higher quality than the one Gu Yao had bought for a hundred spirit beads. Quite a bit, Chi Changye tried it for a while, and sure enough, the spiritual power was flowing much more smoothly inside than before. This also related to the success rate of making the talisman. Once the spiritual power was stagnant, it would easily lead to the failure of the production.

"This is what I made today. Brother Tian, ​​please take it first."

Chi Changye took out all the talismans made in the morning and afternoon. His injuries needed to be treated slowly and he couldn't be in a hurry, so he made them during the day. He have been making magic talismans, and the success rate has gone from 23/10 at the beginning to 50% at the end. Now that he have changed the talisman pen, he believe the success rate can go up again. Tian Feirong's hands shook. Although there were only one fireball talisman in one color, he counted twenty of them.

"Brother Chi, you are amazing. I wonder what healing elixir Brother Chi needs. I can find a way to get it for Brother Chi."

This is how much he can make when he is injured. If his strength is intact, how powerful Chi Changye must be ? Tian Feirong felt that he had gained a huge benefit. Chi Changye shook his head "It's not necessary at the moment. If necessary, I will ask Brother Tian, ​​but Xiaoyao..."

Gu Yao's situation needs to be sorted out by pills. "I don't need it for the time being." Gu Yao said.

Tian Feirong ran home happily and met Tian Feiyang who had just come out from their father's house. When Tian Feiyang saw this, he scolded: "You only know how to run outside all day long, but you don't know how to practice properly. How long has it been since your cultivation level has improved?"

Tian Feirong suddenly had a bitter look on his face. The existence of his brother is really annoying. Staring at him even harder than his parents. He quickly took out a stack of magic talismans from his storage bag, approached his brother and said flatteringly: "I didn't wander around outside today. I went to do business. Brother, take a look at these talismans and give me some advice."

Tian Feiyang took it dubiously and glanced at it: "They are all fireball talismans? They are still the lowest level. What are you doing with so many fireball talismans? Do you want to learn how to make talismans? Do you know how to make progress?"

Tian Feirong once again believed that his brother existed was just to scold him, but he only dared to curse in his stomach, and explained what happened to Chi Changye, which made Tian Feiyang raise his eyebrows and check carefully again: "Are you sure they were all drawn today? Is this really the first time for Chi Changye to draw magic talismans? He said that his mother is from a talisman-making family? Where did he come from?"