Chapter 45 Miaoyun Pavilion

The best ones require dozens of spiritual stones, and the cheap ones require five or six spiritual stones. But he have to say that this kind of set meal is more delicious than other meals, and it also has abundant spiritual energy. The cook who makes the set meal should be a spiritual chef, not only the ingredients used are good, and the aura in the ingredients can be fully stimulated, making them more suitable for the human body to absorb.

Since they discovered this set meal, they have started to order set meals. The current financial situation allows them to only eat the cheapest kind, but it is better than the meals other than the set meal. They will wait until they earn more spiritual stones in the future to level up slowly.
The more they integrate into Tianfu Academy, the more they realize that they need to earn more spiritual stones. But as long as they have spiritual stones, they can live the most enjoyable life.
Gu Yao didn't know what the situation was like in other sects, but he thought he and Chi Changye could survive here.

Tian Feirong swallowed the food, took a sip of water and said, "I have basically inquired about Crazy Wu's situation. One can tell by his nickname how famous he is in the academy. But birds of a feather flock together, so there are many people around him who help him."

"Crazy Wu is a member of the Crazy Snake Gang, considered a middle-level member. "

"Yeah," Tian Feirong frowned. "The Crazy Snake Gang can be considered a small and medium-sized force in the outer courtyard. In the past two days, people who bought pills reminded me and the little fatty to be careful of the Crazy Snake Gang. Crazy Wu is there the gangs may not be very popular, but if we step on Crazy Wu, we will step on the Crazy Snake Gang and weaken their reputation. They probably want to wait for an opportunity to regain their reputation. "Tian Feirong understands this mentality. After all, he is also from the Tian family. No matter how small Yuanyang Town is, it is worse than Tianfu Academy, but although a sparrow is small, it has all the internal organs. The competition among the various forces in the town may not be as simple as in the academy. In the final analysis, the Crazy Snake Gang is just bullying the weak and fearing the strong. Use them to build prestige, and the pills and talismans in their hands may make the Crazy Snake Gang jealous, and they want to seize the so-called channel, which is undoubtedly a way to make money.

"There are about fifty or sixty people in this Crazy Snake Gang, the leader is called Wu Meng, he is not too young, he is an eighth-level Qi refining person, known as Wu Boss. There are two people below him who are at the seventh level Qi refining, namely Yang Laoer and Xiong Laosan. We have many new students were forced to join the Crazy Snake Gang. Once they entered, they had to pay a membership fee of one hundred spiritual stones, which was no different than openly robbing spiritual stones. "
Won't pay? He heard that people were pulled into a corner and beaten, and there were no traces left after the beating. Even if they screamed, there was no place to scream, so after being beaten several times, he had to pay with spiritual stone for protection.

Looking at Chi Changye, and then think about how Chi Changye killed him with a sharp sword on the way out of Yuanyang Town. Tian Feirong is not too afraid of this boss Wu. Against Chi Changye, this boss Wu can’t make much difference. It's cheap, but there are many people on the other side, and it's hard for Chi Changye to defeat them all with just two fists. So it's better not to fight hard before they have to.

The little fatty continued: "Brother Tian and I came up with a way, which is to use our strength to fight, our elixirs and talismans are quite popular, and the Crazy Snake Gang is not so powerful that everyone is afraid of it, so even though we know that we have conflicts with the Crazy Snake Gang, there are still some forces who want to win us over, and we can use it to choose a force that is more particular about what they do and cooperate with it. "