Chapter 54 Contest

"Yes, I can make several kinds of elixirs. I don't know how to compare."

After listening to Tian Feirong's words, he was also interested in that shop. It is not easy to rent a shop in a good location, and it doesn't cost money. It can be delivered to their doorstep they won't come in vain. Even if the opponent is more skilled, it doesn't matter if he loses. He can see his own shortcomings and just catch up. It is with this idea in mind that Gu Yao's attitude is very calm.

"Senior Brother Li, are you coming or should I come?" Liu Lingge asked Li Shurong.

"I'll do it." Li Shurong couldn't help but said.

When it came to alchemy, Liu Lingge was actually slightly better than him. Although he didn't win by much, he didn't want Liu Lingge to steal all the limelight this time. She thought that as long as he took action, it would be enough to make Gu Yao so ashamed that he dared not see anyone, and there would be no chance for Liu Lingge. Although Liu Lingge also had opinions about Li Shurong in her heart, it was not easy for her to start an internal quarrel at this time, so she calmly walked aside.

"Okay, then this time it will be up to Junior Brother Li to weigh this Junior Brother's value."

Gu Yao politely raised his hands and said: "Then please, I ask Senior Brother Li for advice."

Li Shurong said as if he were a senior expert: "Since you can refine intermediate high-grade pills, it won't be a problem to refine high-grade pills. Then let's make a furnace of Restoring Spirit Pill in public."

As soon as Li Shurong's words came out, many exclamations suddenly sounded around. The effect of Qi Restoring Pill and Restoring Spirit Pill are the same, they both help to restore spiritual power and replenish spiritual energy. However, the Qi Restoring Pill is an intermediate pill, but the Restoring Spirit Pill is a high-level pill, suitable for monks at the seventh to ninth levels of Qi refining. Tian Feirong and the little fatty quickly turned to look at Gu Yao. The pills Gu Yao took out were all mid-level pills. This man shamelessly started talking about high-level pills. Wasn't he obviously bullying others? One have to know Gu Yao's cultivation level. He's only at the fifth level of Qi refining.

Tao Yue looked at Gu Yao with the same worry: "I didn't expect that Li Shurong was such a person. Junior Brother Gu, you are a student who has just entered the academy. If you can refine high-level elixirs, you can even enter the Green Smoke Valley, so why bother?"

He was humiliated by Li Shurong. But someone shouted to Gu Yao: "If you don't know how to practice, just give up. Senior Brother Li has a lot! "

Gu Yao put his fist to his lips and coughed lightly, and glanced at the little fatty. Now not only the little fatty's identity has been exposed, but even his identity cannot be concealed, but if he is forced to this step and does not take action, he will no longer be a man. One must know that once he gives in, he will no longer be able to make money by selling elixirs.

"Okay, the Restoring Spirit Pill is the Restoring Spirit Pill, but I don't have all the spiritual materials to refine the Spirit Restoring Pill." Gu Yao said very clearly.

He had collected them in Shifang City before, but they were all used up. Besides, this was proposed by the other party, so the other party should also provide the materials. Others were stunned when they heard this. This challenge was too unseemly. The challenger should have been well prepared.

"The materials will be provided by our Xingyue Chamber of Commerce." Zhou Li came out from behind and clapped his hands. Someone behind him held out boxes one after another, and the boxes were filled with spiritual herbs.

"Thank you, Senior Brother Zhou, for your help. I will try my best not to refine these spiritual herbs and not to waste them." Gu Yao said gratefully.

"Haha, it doesn't matter even if it's wasted by refining, I didn't get the spiritual stone anyway. Junior Brother Gu, just go ahead and do it." Zhou Li laughed.