Tricking and a treating

"Jimin... Do you love me?". Jin asks. "Of course I do! You're my big brother!". I beamed. "Mmm". Jin flat out slapped me. "OW!". I rubbed my cheek. "What the fu... What the patty cake was that for!?!". I yelled. "You dragging me with the rest of these things!". Jin yells back. "We all have names, feelings... Hell I thought we were friends, guess I was wrong". Caesar said.

"Babe, just stop". Hoseok says. "Well I for one agree with Jimin". Felicity said. "Thanks City but...". I looked down at Koru. "You good buddy?". I asked. "I wanna go home!". Koru shouts, shaking. "Bitch". Yoongi coughs and I hit him in his stomach. "Come on baby, you don't see the pedophile complaining". Yoongi said. "I'm only five years older than you!". Caesar shouts.

"Look at him, admitting he's here for the children, this country". Yoongi shakes his head. "I'mma kill him". Caesar says. "There, there". Hoseok pats Caesar on his head. "I'm here for all of this". Jungkook rubs his hands together. "Same, in case y'all forgot, Jimin took us to the underworld last year and I would rather die than go back there". Taehyung shivers.

"I forgot to kick your ass for not helping me get Hades away from Jin". Namjoon glares at me. "I was very uncomfortable". Jin says and pulled my ear. "OW!". I yelped and Yoongi pulls me into his arms. "I already told you to stop abusing my baby". Yoongi said. "Abuse? The fuck?". Jin scoffed. "It's brotherly love". Jin corrects. "It's not". Yoongi said. "I'm thinking outside the box". Jin said.

"Uh huh... What's that?". Taehyung points into the distance.

 Taehyung points into the distance

"Ah, that my friend... Are zombies". I said. "I'm sorry?". Hoseok says. "Don't be sorry Hyung". I pat his shoulder. "Jimin... Why the hell are there zombies here?". Namjoon asked. "We're in a zombie apocalypse". I smiled and Yoongi smacked me. "Ow!". I whined. "I'm next". Felicity says and I look at her, betrayal all over my face. "Don't fucking look at me like that, we ain't friends".

"Why did you drag us in the middle of a apocalypse!?!". Koru shouts. "I-I thought it would be fun". I fiddled with my fingers. "Hold me back". Jin, Yoongi, Hoseok and Felicity said together. "Y'all some bitch made motherfuckers". Jungkook said. "I'm with Jungkook on this". Caesar says. "I am five years old, get away from me". Jungkook says.

"One more joke and I swear, I'mma get a case!". Caesar yells. Jungkook gasps and hugs his chest. "You beast!". Jungkook says. "The zombies are coming". Koru points out. "Every man for themselves!". Jungkook shouts and left. "Are you serious!?!". Taehyung shouts. "I love you sugar wugar!" Jungkook yells. "I-I'll protect you Felicity". Koru says. "Bitch how?". Felicity asks.

"Your abilities can't do dogshit to them". Felicity said. "Can't I just have this moment?". Koru says. "Should have said can I have a gun". Felicity huffed. "I love you too". Koru sighs. "Aww... That's gay". Felicity said. "How!?!". Koru shouts. "I'm a man". Felicity says and Yoongi was choking. "Jimin, when this is over... I'm killing your ass". Hoseok drags Caesar away.

"If you find Kook dead somewhere, let me know so I can break his neck and break up with him". Taehyung huffs and walks off. "Well, since Jin is about to disown me, beat my ass and kill me and not in that order... Let's stick... Yoongi?". I looked around for him but he was nowhere in sight. "Wow...".

"Little bitch".