117

Jimin's POV

I went back to my room feeling tired. "I'm so sleepy". I rubbed my eyes and started taking off my clothes. "I'll shower later, I'm sleepy". I collapsed on the bed and when I was about to closed my eyes, I heard someone laugh. "No sleep for you cutie".

I noticed that I was strap to something and hissed at Yoongi. "Hello treat". Yoongi smiled at me. "What are you doing?". I asked darkly. "What's it look like?". Yoongi said walking over to me. "I'm needy and I want you". Yoongi touched my leg. I looked at him and realize what I was wearing.

"Get this off me!". I yelled. "In a minute babe, it looks good on you". Yoongi bit his lip. "Yoongi!". I growled. "You might as well yell my name now because you won't be able to later". Yoongi snickered. "I'm tired". I said. "And I'm horny so guess who won this argument?". Yoongi grins. "Yoo-AHH!". Yoongi grabs my entire area and squeezes it.

"I said I'm horny and don't worry, you'll feel good".

Cringe zone(Smut)

"Now... Where to start?". Yoongi licks his lips. "I know". Yoongi smirks. "Yo... MMM!". Yoongi started to such my member threw the underwear he put on me. "Ah! St-op!". I moaned out. "Quiet". Yoongi bit my member and I whimper. "See... Told you will feel good". Yoongi used his nail to trail down my chest.

"Mmm". I hate him for being right because I was feeling hot. "Just to let you know, I'm not going easy on you". Yoongi stares at me darkly. "Good". I panted. "Such a naughty little treat". Yoongi chuckled. "First I need something". Yoongi got off the bed and goes to open a box.

"I got you a present". Yoongi smiled and showed me what was in the box.

 Yoongi smiled and showed me what was in the box

"The fuc... Mmm!". Yoongi puts it in my mouth and I couldn't take it out. "Its a gag treat". Yoongi said and leans in to whisper in my ear. "I don't want your dad to hear what I'm about to do to you". I can feel him smirking and I wanted to hit him. "MMM!". I was cursing him out but he laughs at me.

"So impatient". Yoongi shook his head. "I understand, I am too". Yoongi said. "Mmm...MMM!". Yoongi enters me roughly and moves harshly. "MMM! MMM!". I was enjoying this a little to much. "Fuck... I wanted to hear you right now". Yoongi says speeding up his pace. "MMM! MMM! MMM!".

"Hmm? Looks like you want to touch me". Yoongi chuckled. I did though. My fingers were trembling and I wanted him closer to me. "Can't let you have your way, sorry treat". Yoongi stops just to do patterns. He did on hard thrust and stops again just to do it again. "Mmm". I feel chills go up my spine.

"Guess you don't like this, ok then". Yoongi went fast before I could try to say anything. "MMMMMM!". He find it. 'Shit'. I thought. Yoongi made me look at him before hitting my spot over again. "MMM!". I tried to put my head back but Yoongi grabs my hair. "Look at me". Yoongi demanded and I did.

We were now looking at each other and Yoongi smirks hitting my spot more roughly. "MMM!". My tears were falling on their own. To much, the pleasure was to much. "MMM!". I try to cum but couldn't. I whimper because I couldn't release. "You won't cum til I do". Yoongi says and continues to go berserk inside me.

"Mmm!". My whole body was shaking. I wanted Yoongi to finish destroying me so I can cum. "Fuck!". Yoongi groaned and he finally cums. I give him puppy eyes and he grins. "Fine". Yoongi said breathless and took off some type of ring off me and I came on the both of us.

I saw some of it go on Yoongi's face and I panicked. "MMM!". I tried telling him but he giggled. "I know treat". Yoongi used his finger to wipe it off and he licks it. "Sweet". Yoongi grinned. 'Asshole'. I glared at him. "Yeah, yeah". Yoongi unties me from what ever that thing was and I immediately curl up into a ball.

"Are you mad?". Yoongi asked me and I growled at him. I forgot about the gag and I took it off. "Your mad, I can see that". Yoongi chuckles. "Your just cranky, if you take a nap it will make you feel better". Yoongi smiled and I threw the gag at him. "Fuck you". I hissed. "I wouldn't let you do that, I'm the daddy here treat". Yoongi says with a smug grin.

I paid him no mind and try to go to sleep. I heard Yoongi whining and I sighed. "What?". I said without looking at him. "Can I at least get cuddles?". Yoongi taps me with his foot. "Whatever but if I feel it, I will burn it". I sassed. "I-I'll try". Yoongi says getting under the covers with me.

I let a little giggle and snuggled up to him. "Your a idiot". I said. "But you love this Idiot". Yoongi said and gasped. "I-I umm". Yoongi was so flustered. "I do love the idiot". I said giving him a kiss.

"I love you too Jimin".