40

Yoongi's POV

"Wh-what?". I had to shake my head a little. "Yeah... awkward". Jimin says uncomfortable. "Explain". I ordered. "And please give me the short version". I added. "Ok, so your dad used to be part of a very powerful organization called the Essants, which my dad was also part of". Jimin said.

"They decided to expand the organization globally and not just in Korea and our dads being best friends decided to stay in Korea and made the bangtan gang". Jimin looks at me. "If our dads were friends, how come I've never seen or heard about you?". I would have loved to known Jimin when he was a kid. Then I would have claimed him as mine.

"Don't know". Jimin shrugs. I stared at him. "Your lying". I blurted out. "I am not". Jimin replied. "You are and I can tell". I replied. "How exactly?". Jimin huffs. "Your tattoos". I said. "Yeah yeah, you can see my tattoos". Jimin said. "I can see them changing colors". I pointed to his arm. "Your tattoos are black and I knew you were lying because they turned grey". I said.

Jimin didn't even move when I said that. He just blankly stared at his arms. "Jimin?". I was worried about him. "Ar-are they black now?". Jimin asked and I nodded. "What's wrong with you?". I asked. "I lied to Jin plenty of times and he never said anything about my tattoos changing colors". Jimin looked at him arms again then back at me.

"What?". I said. "Nothing". Jimin got of the ferris wheel that stopped and I chased after him. "Hold on!". I took his hand. "Is something wrong Jimin? please tell me". I look him in his eyes that turned dark red. "Your eyes are red". I told him. "Yeah, I know". Jimin took off his jacket and threw it at me. "What hap...". "Roar!!!".

 "Roar!!!"

I jumped but Jimin didn't even flinch. "What in the hell is that?!?". I yelled. "Glad you can finally see them". Jimin replied. "Those are Touma's". Jimin says cracking his neck and glows. "Jimin?". I moved away from him a little. "Stay behind me". I look up hearing a different voice. "Jimin". I said and he looks at me.

"I'll protect you".