75

Jimin's POV

"Yoongi!". I yelled trying to get up but I couldn't. "The hell?". I saw that I was handcuffed to my bed. "When did you do this?!?". I shouted. "Don't question me kitten". Yoongi bit his lip at me. "Yoongi! Let me go!". I said wiggling and Yoongi poked my chest. 'What?'. I looked down and noticed I was naked.

"HOW?!?". I screamed. "I lightly burned them off". Yoongi said a little too proudly. "You could hav... Mmm". Yoongi licked my chest making me shut up instantly. "Good boy". Yoongi laughs and lifted my legs above me and handcuffed them to the bed. "Wait! I never... Umm". I blushed. "Really now?". Yoongi grinned at me. "Sexy".

"Your seventeen too you know!?! You shouldn't be like this!". I yelled. "I'm seventeen... I should be like this and besides I'm turning eighteen soon, your just giving me a very early and very EARNED birthday present". Yoongi said.

"Bu...". "Quiet! I'm working". Yoongi smirked and squeezed my ass. I bit my lip trying to keep quiet. "Good, I got the job... Now let's get that promotion".

Cringe Zone(Smut)

"Mmm". I let out a weak breath because Yoongi was rubbing on my hole with his finger. "Cute". Yoongi snickered. "Yoongi". I called his name panting. "I got you treat, leave everything to me". Yoongi says. "Please... I'm hot". I whined. "I know". Yoongi giggled. "Wh... Ahh!!!". I felt Yoongi's tongue go inside me.

"YOONGI! AH!". My whole damn body was shaking and I know I was scraping my ankles and wrist on the handcuffs but I didn't care. "Yoongi!". My body bulks forward and I'm shaking uncontrollably. Yoongi takes out his tongue and I whimper. Yoongi then takes my member and pumps it at a fast pace. "Ah!". I moaned. "Yo... Ah! I'm... Ngg!".

Yoongi points my member to my chest and I came all over myself. "Fucking beautiful". Yoongi uncuffs my legs and arms. I saw him pull out a bottle and opens it. "Lift your legs up and spread your cheeks". Yoongi orders and I did still tired. Yoongi pours whatever was in the bottle and I shiver because it was cold.

"Lube, it'll help a little". Yoongi said and I nodded weakly. "Now then". Yoongi position his self between my legs and I felt something hot go in me. "Ow". I said in tears. "Shh... Its ok, just breath". Yoongi says. "O-ok". I replied in a shakey voice. "NGH!". I screamed feeling the pain come back. "I'm in ok, I'll go s...". "No". I said panting.

"What? Jimin... It will hurt". Yoongi said. "I want to feel the pain". I responded and Yoongi's eyes darkened. "Fuck it". Yoongi did one harsh thrust and I came. "Cute". Yoongi chuckled and went crazy fast. "AHHH!!!! GOD!". I grabbed Yoongi to pull him closer to me and that only made him go faster.

"AH! YES! FASTER!". I couldn't believe myself right now. I turned into a horny slut. "Anything for you love". Yoongi said and goes faster. "Ugh!". I started scratching Yoongi's back and he groaned. "Shit!". Yoongi groans and and kissed me. "Mmm!". I kissed him back. We were kissing and moaning in each other mouths until I came again and Yoongi followed soon after.

"Damn... That was well worth the wait". Yoongi pants. "Are you ok?". Yoongi asked me sounding worried. I just nodded because I was to sleepy to talk. I snuggled in his chest and Yoongi laughed. "Sleep Prince, I know we have something to do tomorrow". Yoongi says and I nodded again. "Night treat". Yoongi said and kissed my head.

"Night daddy".