66

Yoongi's POV

Everyone looked at me, then at Jin and at Jungkook. "HE IS NOT A CHILD! I'M NOT GOING TO WATCH HIM!". Jungkook screamed but I just looked at him with a smug look. Jin looked behind him then back at Jungkook. "Your going to do what I told you to do and you BETTER watch your tone before I break your neck". Jin hissed.

Jungkook glared at him and mumbled something. "You will do what I say, do I make myself clear?". Jin said. "I'm no...". "Do. I. make. my. self. clear?". Jin said and I could have sworn I saw he eyes turn a different color. "Yes". Jungkook sighs. "Excellent! I knew we could see eye to eye". Jin giggled. "Now everyone, chop chop". Jin claps and everyone left the room but Jimin kissed my cheek.

"Have fun". Jimin blushed and ran out the room. "Ok when you both come back, your going to explain that". Jin says to me and left. I laughed and turned to Jungkook with the biggest smirk ever. "So sitter... Please me". I laughed and walked out the room. "I'm going to hate today". Jungkook groaned.

 Jungkook groaned

I whistled seeing the car in front of me. "You just gave me a idea". I told Jungkook. "And that is?". Jungkook asked getting his keys. "You need to bring enough money with you because I want a new car". I replied. "Fuck you, you might as well say here". Jungkook scoffed. "I see". I pulled out my phone and texted Jin, then I waited.

Jin came out and smacked Jungkook in his head. "You will give him anything he wants, don't make me have to hurt you Jungkook". Jin said. "Ok!". Jungkook yelled. "Thank you Hyung". I said. "Your welcome, have fun!". Jin says and went back in the house. I turned to Jungkook and smirked. "I'm thinking a Ferrari". I laughed and got in the car. "Damn it".

 "Damn it"

I made Jungkook buy me everything that I didn't like just to throw them away. I even made him get me pineapple ice cream which I throw away because I wanted to. Hopefully, he will catch on and figure out what I'm doing.