112

I can't believe I forgot about this form. I call it 'Lav'. I don't know what it is but the last time Jin turned into it, it scared me. "So... What is it?". Yoongi asked but I didn't hear him. I would rather deal with Morton then Jin right now. "Jimin". Yoongi said.

"Huh?". I looked at him. "What's the deal with the purple rock star?". Yoongi asked. "Its not a good deal at all". I said. "Nothing about this is good". I looked at Jin. "The hell ar...". "Shut up". Jin punched Morton in his face. "Jimin". I jumped hearing Jin's form say my name. "Your looking weak".

I put my head down and sighed. "The fuck you mean weak!". Yoongi yelled. "He lost his powers! That wasn't his fault!". Yoongi shouted. "And? He's still weak and it was your fault, your such a good boyfriend aren't you?". Jin rolled his eyes. "Fight me!". Yoongi took off his jacket. "After I deal with Morton, in case you didn't realize, he's more important then you right now".

"Shut up". I glared at Jin. "Make me...". Jin smirked. Morton grabs Jin by his throat and slams him to the ground. "Don't talk to him like that, I don't care who or what you are". Morton says darkly and throws Jin into a tree knocking him out.

"Jin!". Namjoon runs but Morton blows him away. "How dare you hurt my son!". My dad yells. "You fucking asshole". I said harshly and everyone looks at me. "You dare hurt my brother? MY FUCKING BROTHER!". I screamed. I feel darkness fill my body and I fucking love it. "Jim...". Yoongi moves away from me.

 Yoongi moves away from me

"Tattoos?". Jungkook said. "I'll tell you later". Yoongi said. "I want this to be between you and me Morton". I made a worm hole and threw him inside. "Jimin!". Yoongi yelled but I paid him no mind and jumped in the hole closing it behind me.

"Your mine Morton".