107

Jin wasn't even blinking or breathing for some reason and that scared Namjoon. "Jin? Babe? Hello?". Namjoon was waving his hand in his face. "You broke your own son". I shook my head. "I didn't". Sinho said. "He's melodramatic, like his mother, just wait". Sinho opened his arms wide and Jin ran to him.

"WAHHH!!!!". Jin cries loudly and I shivered. 'He sounds like a walrus and whale fight'. I laughed at my own thoughts. "Ok SeokJin, its ok, I'm alright". Sinho said. "This is disgusting". My dad says and I laughed. "I can't hug my son?". Sinho glares at us. "Not in front of me you can". My dad said. "How about you hug your son".

"Min's don't hug". My dad and I answered together. "Of course y'all don't". Sinho rolls his eyes and turns to Namjoon. "Since your dating my son, what's your name?". He asked. "I-I'm Kim Na-Namjoon". Namjoon bows but he bumps into a table and breaks a lamps. "This is the fifth one that you broke in the last hour!!!". Jin yelled.

"I'm sorry! Don't hurt me!". Namjoon begs. "Stop breaking my shit!". Jin shouted. "I'm trying... I think I'm cursed". Namjoon said. "I'ma kill you". Jin said. "I can fix that for you". Yon spoke up. "You can fix his dumb ass destruction?". Jin said. "I can". Yon smiled. "Don't". Jin said. "Why?". Yon asked. "Because its cute". Jin giggled and Namjoon blushed.

I groaned loudly and Yon glanced at me. "Enough with the chit chat, master is getting angrier by the second". Yon laughed. "Don't call me master, Jim...". I covered my mouth and saw both Jin and his dad glaring at me. "You were saying". My dad laughed and I flicked him off. "I said nothing, Yon...". I looked at him and he bows.

"Very well but the question is, who's willing to go?". Yon asked. Before anyone could speak up, I did. "Everyone last person in this room is going". I said. "Speak f...". "Every last fucking person is going". I looked at Jungkook darkly. "O-ok". Jungkook rubs his neck. "Fantastic". I grinned.

"Let's go get my treat back!".