94

Jimin's POV

I was sitting on the floor by the door sadly. "I want Yoongi". I said feeling tears comes down my face. I have never felt so weak and powerless in my life. The one time I actually want help, I can't get it. "Yoongi". I said his name weakly again. I know he couldn't hear me but saying his name help ease my nerves.

Then I jumped up fiercely. "The fuck am I doing?". I shook my head. "I am a park, I need to start acting like one". I giggled. "Now...". I looked around the room. "Ok, so there's a lot of sex toys... I hope he realizes that I wasn't about to use any of them". I shivered. "I like the escape room games so this is just a room I have to escape from". I said.

"Now lets get the hell out of here". I started touching the walls to see if I can find a switch or a button. "Shit nothing". I pouted then went to the bookshelf. "So many books". I lightly tilt the shelf over and every last book fell on the ground. "Really?!?". I shouted. "What else is there?!?". I kicked the couch and heard something click.

"Eh?". I whip my head to every corner of the room to see if something was out of place. "Boom". I laughed seeing the sex toy shelf slightly different. I went to it slowly and opened it. "I'm out". I walked in the gap and immediately started falling.

"AHHHHHHHH!". I screamed from the top of my lungs and landed hard on my ass. "My Jibooty is ruined!". I yelled. "I did so many squats to get it perfect! I'm killing him!". I shouted and dusted myself off to look around

 I shouted and dusted myself off to look around

"Ooh... I was better off where I was". I said getting chills. "Where's the exit". I started walking in a direction rubbing my arms because it was cold. I noticed there were people and creatures in the cells. "They must have been down here for years". I thought feeling sad for them. I was looking at them all while they were sleeping then froze.

 I was looking at them all while they were sleeping then froze

"Da-dad...".