4

I went straight home after that. "I'm tripping". I took a deep breath believing myself. "There's no way I just saw that". I shook my head trying to convince myself. "Yeah, I'm just tired". I checked my phone and saw that it was only 11am. "Hmm... That women isn't home, I have the house to myself... Nice".

 Nice"

Most people would be partying and acting stupid but not me. When I said I'm tired, I mean it. The moment I touched my bed, I was gone.

I woke up at 3 because I wanted to go for a walk. I decided to just take a walk in the park... And I should have just stayed home.

 And I should have just stayed home

I saw another man with a mask and he was watching some type of creature eat a guy. I backed away and stepped on a soda can. "Are you fucking kidding me?". I said and ran.

"Get it". I heard the man say and I hid under a car. I saw the creatures paws near the car I was under and I started to freak out. "Leave". I whispered. The man came, bend down and looked under the car. "There's nothing here".

"What?". I thought. "Doesn't he see me?". I questioned myself and saw the man and the creature leave. I got from under the car confused. "I was under the car, why didn't he see me?". I said. "I don't care I'm going home". I run out the park and ran straight home.

I slammed my door shut and took a very deep breath. "What the fuck is going on here?". I wonder to myself. "And what the fuck was that creature he had with him?". I was asking myself more questions then getting answers. "I'll get forget about it and pretend that it didn't happen". My phone lit up and I saw a email from my school.

I opened it and got pissed off. "Detention?!? For what?!?". I yelled angrily.

"Shit".