33

Jimin's POV

My brother called me anger for some reason. While I was going to his room, the two ants were coming my way. I was looking straight ahead, not paying them no mind but TaeHyung bumps me. "Oops". TaeHyung giggled and Jungkook joins in. I said nothing and we were in a different place.

 I said nothing and we were in a different place

"What the fuck!?!". Jungkook pulled TaeHyung close to him. "I told you both to leave me the FUCK alone! But since you two didn't want to listen, you get to play". I chuckled sinisterly. "The prize... Is your life, if you both can survive". I said. "You have a problem!". Jungkook yelled. "I have two actually and I'm about to get rid of them".

My little friends started to circle around them and all I did was laugh. "Y'all can either fight for your lives or I can help you both out and we all know that I won't do that". I giggled. "Besides, they missed you Jungkook". I looked behind me and saw my shadow friends already wanted to charge at Jungkook.

"Kookie". TaeHyung was hugging Jungkook's arms scared and I giggled. "I would love to stay and chat but my brother needs me". I checked my watch and it was almost lunch time. "Well have fun!". I waved at them. "Oh and welcome to hell". I smiled. "You can't lea...". I left before Jungkook could finish his sentence.

I didn't even in the door before I was tackled on the ground by my brother. Jin started taking off my clothes and I screamed. "I'M NOT INTO INCEST!!!". I screamed and Jin slapped me. "I'm checking for burns you sick fuck!". Jin yelled. "You could have just asked me!". I yelled back. "Actually... That sounds hot".

Jin and I both gave Namjoon a dark glare. "He is seventeen!". "I am seventeen!". Jin and I shouted at the same time. "Still?". Namjoon looks at me. "My bad". Namjoon tugs on his collar. "Get the hell out of here!". I yelled. "No snack for you!". Jin shouts. "That's fucked up Jin!". Namjoon yelled and marched out.

"Was that a sex thing? It sounded like a sex thing". I asked. "Shut up". Jin helps me up and I sat down in a chair. "Tell me what happen because Joonie and Jungkook told me their side and I was scared for Yoongi". Jin said. "All I know was that Yoongi said my name and I went to help him". I said. "Really now?". Jin smirks. "I don't like him". I growled and Jin laughed.

"But the strange part was the fire". I said. "How was it strange?". Jin asked. "It was Riwo fire". I replied and Jin gasped. "That fire is banned and no one can have or learn it". Jin says. "I'm aware and...". I stopped. "And what?". Jin raised his brow. "It didn't burn Yoongi". I said. "I-it didn't burn him?". Jin said back and I shook my head.

"It was around him but it didn't burn him". I said. "So... Yoongi started the fire". Jin said. "Yoongi did? How exactly?". I asked.  Jin didn't say anything he was just looking at me. "Jin? What's wrong?". I asked.

"Jimin... Yoongi is just like you".