84

Jimin's POV

I didn't want my anger to show so I kept quiet. "So we need you both in there". Hoseok said. "Alright, we'll be down shortly". I told Hoseok and he nodded. "I'll tell Jin". Hoseok says and leaves. My rage was showing and I held my fist tightly together. Yoongi back hugs me without saying anything.

The warmth coming from him was nice and I liked it. "Thank you". I said. "Your welcome". Yoongi said. "Now, lets go before your brother comes in here and chokes me again". Yoongi shivers. "Chokes? Again?". I look at him. "Oh treat, I have SO much to tell you".

 "Oh treat, I have SO much to tell you"

The atmosphere in the room was heavy but did I care? No. "How dare you choke Yoongi!". I yelled towards my brother. "And you". I turn to Hoseok. "How DARE you hit him in his face! I should beat your ass!". I shouted. "Get them babe". Yoongi was beside me cheering me on. "I don't what he lied to you about but he's lying". Jin says calmly.

"He didn't lie to me, he told me that you choked him because we did what you and Namjoon do and he said that Hoseok punched him because we kept him up but we all know that's a lie because he wasn't here most of the night". I said and Hoseok went red. "No one and I mean NO ONE will put their fucking hands on him anymore". I hissed.

"Now... Let's do this!". I giggled making everyone look at me funny. "Ok? So... Hoseok told you about Morton correct?". Jin asked. "Yes". I replied. "So we must get this done". Jin places the stone and the staff on the table and they both started glowing. And the moment they started to glow, my tattoos started itching again.

"Ngh". I started scratching them silently trying not to bother everyone especially my brother. 'Is it the staff?'. I thought while scratching my tattoos. "Done". Jin says happily. "Go-good". I stuttered and Yoongi looks at me. "Are you ok?". Yoongi asked. I nodded. "Excuse me". I stood up and ran out the room. "Jimin!".

 "Jimin!"

I locked my door and started to scratch my tattoos like crazy. "Jimin! Open this door!". Yoongi shouted. I was to bust being itchy to move. I saw how my nails were leaving marks and making my arms bleed but I couldn't stop scratching. "Jimin! Let me help you! Please!". Yoongi says. I looked at the door with a little smile.

"Mono". I call out in a low voice. "Mo?". Mono came out and flew to me panicking. "MO!". Mono cried out. "Mono? What's going on? What's happening in there?!?". Yoongi bangs on the door.

"Be a good boy and open the door for Yoongi". I gave him a weak smile and blacked out.