77

Yoongi's POV

I felt everyone go tense and I quickly grab Jimin's hand so he wouldn't get upset. "Where?". Hoseok asked. "He's been spotted in Busan by Jennie". Jin said. "Jennie? Is she ok?". Jimin asked. "She is, she's a tough girl". Jin replied. I was confused by who Jennie was. "Jennie is our cousin Yoongi". Jin says laughing at my confused face.

"Cool". I said. "We still don't know what he's planning". Jungkook said. "Or why he's after Yoongi". TaeHyung looks at me. "Yoongi... Is a Chy". Jin says with a calm demeanor and everyone looks at me in shock. Jimin, however wasn't shocked at all, which surprised me. "Th-that can't be true". Hoseok said. Jungkook and TaeHyung was just staring at me in fear. "Jin, the Chy is a myth". Namjoon said.

Jin took out a book and tossed it to Namjoon. "Is that dad's journal?". Jimin asked. "It is...". Jin says in a low voice. "I think this is the reason why our father was killed, he was know to tell the truth about things". Jin said. Namjoon was reading the journal shaking his head the whole time. "This is unbelievable". Namjoon finally says.

"Mind telling what the hell a Chy is, if its in there". I asked. Namjoon slide the journal to me and I gave it to Jimin. "Wait... Why are you giving it to me?". Jimin asked. "Meh, its your dad's". I shrugged. "Thank you". Jimin kissed my cheek and I blushed. "Wh-whatever". I cleared my throat and looked away while Jimin giggled at me.

"So what's the plan?". Hoseok asked. "I mean other then killing Morton". Hoseok added. "We have the stone but we need the other thing in order to read it". Jin said. "What's that?". I asked. "A staff". Jimin answered. "Where is it?". Namjoon asked. "Busan". Jin said. "Where Morton is?". TaeHyung said.

"Exactly, so we have to act fast". Jin said. "Jungkook, TaeHyung and Jimin, you all must leave immediately". Jin stats. I was going to protest but Jimin stopped me. "I'll be fine". Jimin whispers and I smiled. "Ok". I said. Jimin walked out and Jungkook and TaeHyung goes after them but I wasn't going to let that happen.

"If anything, ANYTHING! happens to him, I swear to god! I will kill you both on the spot". I gave them both a cold glare and they nodded scared and ran out the room. "So... Who's babysitting me this time?". I smiled. "No babysitting". Jin replied. "Ah man... I wanted get spoiled today". I pouted.

They just stared at me. "What? I'm the baby here". I said. "Yoongi... Shut up". Namjoon sighs. I rolled my eyes at him. "We will work on your abilities some more". Jin said.

I remembered everything Jin said the first time I train. "Well then, let's train...".

"For my Prince".