63

Jimin's POV

All I did was smirk when Namjoon said that. "No, we have to think of a plan first". Namjoon said. "Dream crusher". I crossed my arms. "Good, hurry up we need to find Yoongi". Namjoon said. "Eh? But school isn't over". I said. "You do know that lunch is the last period right?". Namjoon said. "Really?!?". I jumped up. "Well let's go!". I ran out the cafeteria.

"Yoongi!". I yelled and immediately felt a pair of arms around my waist. "You called for me treat". I was going to speak but I felt Yoongi's hands travel down to my zipper. "No you don't". I pushed him away. "Damn it Jimin! Give me something! I'm frustrated!". Yoongi yelled.

"Why are making that my problem? We are not dat...". I paused because I blushed. "Shit". I sighed and cupped Yoongi's cheeks. "Jim...". I kissed him. "There? Happy? Now let's go, something big just came up". I said and all Yoongi did was nod. I grabbed his hand and went outside where Namjoon was waiting.

"What's with the red cat?". Namjoon laughed. "Nothing can we just go". I said. "Sure, your brother is already waiting for us". Namjoon says getting in his car. "Get in Yoongi". I said and Yoongi nods quietly.

 I said and Yoongi nods quietly

"Jimin!". Jin pushed Namjoon and Yoongi out the way just to hug me. "Come, I believe Morton is after Yoongi". Jin said and grabbed me and pulled me in the house.

"I'm loving this new meeting room!". Hoseok said loudly when we walked in. "Settle down". Jin said. "Now... It came to our attention that Morton, the person that started the mystic war and the person who killed our father is still alive". Jin hissed. I felt my blood boiling. That bastard took the the only parent we had away from us because our mother died giving birth to me.

I already felt my abilities boiling over and Jin must have sense that. "Jimin, relax". Jin says in a soothing voice. It didn't help at all until Yoongi grabbed my hand. I looked at him and he gave me a warm smile. I gave him a smile back and looked down blushing.

"Continuing on, I'm pulling Yoongi out that school for safety and I want everyone and I do mean everyone taking turns in watching him, understood?". Jin said and everyone nodded. "Good, now go play or something, Joon come". Jin walked out saying that. "Welp... Bye!". Namjoon chased after him.

TaeHyung just walked out in silence and Jungkook hit the table with his fist. I felt nothing because I didn't care. Jungkook ran out, probably to chase after TaeHyung. "They are acting like babies". Hoseok rolled his eyes. "Well night Jimin". Hoseok said and left. The moment Yoongi and I was alone, Yoongi threw me on the table and kissed me.

"Mmm!". I was startled for a second then I pushed him away. "Yoon...". He kissed me again with his tongue this time. "MMM!". I couldn't even push him away. Yoongi moved away and I gasped for air. "What ar...". "I'm taking you out tomorrow". Yoongi whispered in my ear and left.

"Woah".