69

Jimin's POV

"Wait, are you serious?". Yoongi says stunned. "Yes, I'm serious". I laughed. "THANK YOU!". Yoongi picks me to up and spins me around. "Ok! ok! Put me down!". I giggled. "Oh! Sorry". Yoongi puts me down just to grabs my hands. "I swear I'll treat you like a Prince!". Yoongi says happily. "Alright?". I gave him a weird look.

My phone buzzed and I checked it. "Jin? He can text?". I giggled and opened it. 'GET HOME NOW!'. I shivered because I felt all Jin's anger in that text. "What's wrong?". Yoongi asked. "We gotta go". I zapped us back home and ran to Jin's room.

 I zapped us back home and ran to Jin's room

"Ji-Jin, are you in there?". I couldn't stop myself from shaking. "Come in". Jin said and I walked in his room. "Long story short Jungkook and Yoongi got into a argument which lead Yoongi to unlease his power, that's what Jungkook told me". Jin said. "What was the fight about?" I asked. "You". Jin answered.

"I'm sorry?". I widened my eyes. "It was about you, can't believe you had two guys fight over before I did". Jin pouts but I was so confused. "Why?!?". I yelled. "Apparently, Yoongi knows about you and Jungkook and didn't like how things ended between you two". Jin said.

I started laughing in a weird way. Before I could say something Jin beats me to it. "I had a spy watching you two in the park and I heard everything". Jin smirked. "I-I... Who's the rat?". I hissed. "There's the "rat". Jin points behind me and my mouth dropped.

 Jin points behind me and my mouth dropped

"Mono". I whined and Mono jumps on my lap. "Mo!". Mono snuggled up to me. "You can see him?". I asked. "Who can't see this little cutie?". Jin said. "On a serious note, we need to keep Yoongi here, not only to protect him but to help with his powers". Jin said. "Agreed but he isn't going to like being stuck in here". I told him. "He doesn't have a choice". Jin laughed darkly.

"Right...". I rubbed my neck. "Speaking of powers...". I stared at Jin. "You need to control your shadow light form because you can't". I told him. "I can!". Jin shouts. "Jin, the moment you turned, you attacked me". I said. "Oh my god". Jin gasped. "Jimin, I am SO sorry". Jin says on the verge of tears.

"Stop being so sensitive". I hugged my brother. "I'm sorry". Jin says in a low voice. "Jin, its ok I'll help you, I promise". I smiled. "Thanks". Jin said. "No problem, now, let's sleep, we had a weird day". I chuckled. "That we did... But he's staying with me". Jin took Mono from me and kicks me out his room. "Hey! Give him back!". I banged on the door. "Good night Jimin! Kisses!".

"Screw you!".