10

Jimin's POV

I was finishing a job in a carnival no less. "Its in the past Jimin". I tell myself and called my brother. "Jimin! Its about time! I've been calling you for a hour! Do you kno...". I hung up. "It took me a hour to do the job". I rolled my eyes and put my in my pocket. I was walking in a slow pace because Yoongi was chasing after me. "How lovely".

After I finished with Yoongi, I went home and got grabbed by Jin. "Don't hang up on me! I was worried about you!". Jin yelled. "As you can see, I'm fine Jin, so relax". I chuckled. Jin still continued to bear hug me. "Hyung please". I whined. "Jin, let him go".

Jin threw Namjoon a glare. "Who the hell are you talking too?". Jin asked. "Listen to your daddy Hyung". I whispered then laughed. My brother blushed, pushed me away and ran. "What just happened?". Namjoon asked me. "Oh nothing, thanks for the help Hyung!". I said and ran. "Weird".

I went to the kitchen and instantly felt disgusted seeing the person in there.

I pay him no mind and went to the fridge. "Well look who it is". TaeHyung giggled. I opened the fridge, got a bottle of water and left. "Hey!". I bit my lip pissed off because TaeHyung started to chase after me. "I was tal...". Then TaeHyung started gasping for air. I looked at him and laughed. "I'm stronger then you, always remember that". I stated and walked off.

I was now in my room on my phone when Hoseok barged in. "Jimin!!!". I glanced at him then back at my phone. "What?". I asked. "I'm bored". Hoseok whined. "Reading is fundamental". I said and Hoseok clicked his tongue which made me giggled. "I'm sorry, now what do want me to do about it?". I looked at him. "I don't know". Hoseok shrugs.

"Ok? Where is everyone?". I asked. "Jin and Namjoon disappear so...". I didn't let him finish before I jumped up. "I'm not going". Hoseok crossed his arms. "You said you were bored so let's go!". I pulled his arm. "Jimin, no". Hoseok said. "Jimin, yes!". I squealed.

"Let's snoop on my brother!".