1

Yoongi's POV

(First few chapters are in Yoongi's POV)

I woke up a little late and sighed. My mom and I moved to this new town a week ago and I couldn't be more angry. I don't like new people or people in general and now I have to start over again. "Fuck my life". I said after I finished getting dressed.

 I said after I finished getting dressed

"Don't care". I said and walked out my room. I went downstairs and instantly knew my mom wasn't here. After my dad died, my mom turned into a party slut. Always bringing different men in here at night and staying out all night. "If something happens to her then its her problem". I huffed and left.

I slowly walked to my new school. "BH Academy?". I said reading the email I got two days ago. "Fan fucking tasic, its a magic school". I groaned. I don't have any powers. My mom has mind control, that's how we have nice things and my dad had weather control. You can call that weak but if I wanted snow, I got snow. I chuckled remembering how my dad gave me a snow day.

"I miss him". I mumbled sadly. My dad said that I do have powers but I never believed him. Actually, I'm happy that I didn't have powers. I wanted to be normal. "Let's just get this day over with". I said still walking slowly to the school. It took me 45 minutes to be in front of the school.

"This is not a fucking school". I said looking at the building in front of me. "Welcome to BH Academy!". A boy said running up to me. I gave him one glance and walked in the building. "I hate it here already". I growled and went to the office.

I got my class schedule and started to walk to my class when I heard whispering around me. "That's the new kid?". "He's hot". "Omg how lucky are we to have him here". I don't want fan girls or boys, I want to get this day over with. "Hey!". A boy yelled and I slowly turned my head to him. "What?". I hissed.

The boy gulped and I smirked at him. "What happen bitch? You wanted my attention and you got it so what the fuck do you want from me?". I asked in my bored but cold voice. He just stared at me scared. "That's what I thought". I smirked and went to my class.

"This is going to be a fun day".