39

Yoongi's POV

I had to hold Jimin's waist so he wouldn't get lost in the crowd because he was eating two different flavors of cotton candy. "Don't you think you might get a little too hyper?". I asked. I watched Jimin lick some cotton candy from his lip and it took everything in me not to kiss him. "Shut up and make sure you don't lose my cotton candy". Jimin huffed and eats his candy.

"Why did you buy so much?". I groaned. "Because I wanted too, your lucky I didn't buy the whole store". Jimin giggled and my heart couldn't take it. "Hey Jimin". I look at him. Jimin hums at me. "Wanna go on the ferris wheel?".

"Its pretty up here". Jimin was looking at the window but I was staring at him. "It is". I said. "Yoongi". I gave Jimin my attention when he called my name. "What's up?". I said. "Aren't you worried about your mom?". "No". I answered quickly. "Your not?". Jimin says stunned. "Why should I? She never cared about me, why would I be worried about her?". I scoffed. "He wouldn't like that".

I tilted my head at Jimin. "Are you talking about my dad?". I asked and Jimin nodded hesitantly. "How do you know my dad? Wait better yet, how do all know my dad?". Jimin's whole gang knows my dad for some reason and I don't know why. "Umm... well". Jimin plays with his hair. "Jimin, do you know anything about my dad?". I asked pissed off. "Is he alive?". I asked.

"Sadly no but your dad...". Jimin stops and took a deep breath. "Don't have all day Jimin". I started to get mad. "Your dad....".

"Was the original leader of Bangtan".