93

Yoongi's POV

"Mo-Morton h-has... I'm going to be sick". Jin's face was so pale that Namjoon had to go to his side. "Jin, seat down". Namjoon carried Jin to the couch and laid him down. "He's using Jimin as bait... That's low". Taemin hissed.

"I don't know what's going on or who this Morton guy is but he's going to be pulling my foot from his ass for kidnapping Jimin". Felicity says then laughs. "H-he didn't want me". I said lowly but everyone heard me. "He what?". Jungkook said. "He didn't want me... He wanted Jimin". I said. "He just wanted Jimin".

I told them everything that Morton told me and both Taemin and Jin lost their minds. "HE'S TRYING TO DO WHAT?!?". Jin screamed. "Not with my cousin he isn't". Taemin huffed. "I'm so going to enjoy ripping him apart". Taemin said laughing.

"Didn't y'all hear what Yoongi just said?". TaeHyung asked. "He said that Morton is a Chy, the very first Chy". TaeHyung said. "Does it look like I give a shit?". Taemin and Jin said at the same time. "I can't believe I didn't know that". Namjoon said disappointed. "Hold up... If Morton didn't want Yoongi, what is Jimin?".

I turned my head to Hoseok then looked at Jin. "Good point... And we still don't know what you are Yoongi". TaeHyung said. "I'm a Chy, I thought we went threw this. I replied. "Excuse me?". Felicity said. "Can someone tell me what the hell a Chy is because it sounds like something you shouldn't fuck with". Felicity said.

"And your right". Jin said getting up from the couch. "That book will tell you everything". Jin points to a book on a table. "That's ok, can you just tell me, reading is SO much work". Felicity said. "Its the first two pages". Jin blinks. "See... That's a lot of work, plus I gotta walk over there so... No". Felicity states.

"I'll give it to you!". Jin yelled. "Then I have to hold it... So much work". Felicity sighs. "I'll hold it up". Jin hissed. "I still have to read it and my eyesight is terrible". Felicity yawns. "I will read it to you". Jin scoffed. "You will invade my personal space". Felicity said. "This bitch". Jin mumbled.

"Now, your my best friend". I laughed. "Thank you". Felicity bows. "Now, In all seriousness...".

"I want my Jimin back".