13

Yoongi's POV

The weekend went by quickly and was stressed out. "What is he being such a tease!?!". I groaned loudly and started to get dress.

 I groaned loudly and started to get dress

I went downstairs and saw my mom, sober and smiling at me. "If you killed someone then you take the fall, don't bring me down with you". I said. "Can't I say good morning?". She said giggling. "You didn't said it yet". I told her. "Oh! Go...". "Never said I wanted it either". I hissed. "Yoongi please, I miss talking to you". She said. I looked at her and smirked. "Are you pregnant?".

I saw her eyes go wide and I still looked at her with a blank stare. "No I'm not!". She yelled. "I just wanted to talk to you". She says playing with a napkin. "When's my birthday?". I asked her. "Wh-what?". She stuttered. "When is my birthday?". I asked again. "Oh umm its...". "Of course you don't know". I rolled my eyes. "I do!". She shouted.

"You would have said it instead of thinking of a fake date". I said. "Yoon...". "Bye". I slammed the door and went to school.

 I slammed the door and went to school

The girls started squealing when they saw me, giving me a headache. "Good morning Oppa!". "Morning Yoongi!". "Have a nice day!". "Good luck today!". I start to rub my head. "Loud bitches". Felicity says next to me. "All you did was breath, how do you attract so much attention?". She asked.

"My I don't give a fuck attitude, my dark and mysterious aura, how I don't give a shit about anyone, my dark take on life is a turn on... You girls are weird". I said. "That bad boy attitude is getting you in trouble". Felicity said. "No, the girls are letting my attitude get THEM in trouble, you can't blame me for that". I said and walked in the building. "He's so weird".

I was walking home with Felicity and Caesar next to me and Caesar was super quiet. "So... Who's the guy?". I asked not looking at him. "Guy?!?". Felicity gasped and turns to Caesar. "You like someone and you didn't tell me?!?". Felicity started hitting him. "Ouch! Stop! Not the face!". Caesar was protecting his face with his arms. "Bitch". I hissed.

We stopped at a ice cream parlor and ordered some ice cream and while we waited, we started to grill Caesar. "He must be something since you were thinking about his so hard". Felicity smirked. "That's because he is hard". I smirked at Caesar and Felicity started laughing. "You both can go choke on something". Caesar glared at us and we laughed.

Our ice cream came and Caesar started talking. "I met him at the mall yesterday". Caesar said. "I was there but I didn't see you". I said eating my ice cream. "I had a photo shoot so that's probably why, anyway, someone guy screamed my name and ran and when I went over there I saw some beautiful guy standing there blushing in embarrassment".

Felicity and I looked at each other and smirked at Caesar. "And then?". We said together. "Then what? We talked, exchanges numbers and we've been texting ever since". Caesar said. "Bullshit". I said. "Lies". Felicity said. "Tell us the truth". Felicity and I hissed. "Fine! We fucked in a dressing room!". Caesar yelled.

"Wow, why are you so loud?". I asked. "That was SO uncalled for". Felicity rolled her eyes. Caesar slammed his fist on the table and left the shop. Felicity and I laughed. "I'ma go after him, DON'T eat my ice cream". Felicity looked me up and down. "You got pineapple ice-cream? Why the fuck would I want that? That should be on my pizza". I said.

"When I came back I'm giving you a essay on why that shit is nasty". She said and left. "Your ice-cream is nasty, the only fruit that should be in ice cream is strawberries". I mumbled and continued to eat my ice cream. For some reason, I felt like I was being watched and I turned to the window and some guy was standing there.

I jumped out my seat spilling my ice cream. "Shit". I looked out the window and he was gone. "Who the fuck?". I grabbed my chest trying to calm down.

"Not me". I ran out the shop.