96

Jimin's POV

I was to scared to turn around at the voice... But my dad just rolled his eyes. "I was talking to my son". My dad hissed. "Oh I heard... I was trying to sleep!". The man yells. "Your annoying". My dad said. "I'm sleepy, now shut up". The man said. Oh hell no, ain't nobody about to talk to my dad like that. I turned around to face the man in the cell.

 I turned around to face the man in the cell

"Now you listen to me you fucking wannabe fake gorilla". I said. "Uh Jimin". My dad said. "Nah, I got this". I smiled at my dad then glared at the man. "Now I know your sad because your family either doesn't want you or isn't looking for you but when you see a royal family like us... You will RESPECT us!". I yelled. "Jimin lis...".

"Over here acting like a fake mafia lord and shit, bitch get real". I scoffed. "And you said you were sleepy, ain't amount of sleep in the world would fix your face". I giggled. "Jim...". "However, if you wanted me to check your attitude I would gladly do it because no one on this planet has a more bitchier attitude then me, so if you want a verbal ass whopping then speak the fuck up".

"Oh my god Jimin st...". "If you want hand on hand combat then throw out the cards, just because I'm cute it doesn't mean I won't clean this place up with your body bitch and just because I could, I will shave off your hair and make your family eat it". I said. "Now you shut the fuck and let me bond with my dad that I haven't seen since I was four!". I shouted. "Jimin!".

"Yes father". I said in glee. If I was a dog my tail would be wagging like crazy. "You apologize right now". My dad ordered. "Tsk no". I huffed. "Jimin... That's Li-Ho". My dad said. "Li-Ho?". My mouth dropped.

"Yeah... Yoongi's dad".