88

Yoongi's POV

"And you tell Jin that I am 100% prettier then him!". Hoseok and I stood there when Taemin slammed his door in our faces.

"Does this whole family have a fucking attitude problem?". I hissed and Hoseok laughs at me. "Jimin would deny that". Hoseok said. "He has a fucking attitude... I wouldn't call it a problem, its kind of hot". I hummed.

"Please... Don't". Hoseok says and I shrugged. "Come, Jimin is waiting for me". I smirked and walked off. "Y'ALL BETTER NOT LOUD FUCK AGAIN!"

 "Y'ALL BETTER NOT LOUD FUCK AGAIN!"

When Hoseok and I arrived, we saw everyone else coming at the same time. "Taemin says he's prettier then you". I said bluntly. "He's a fucking li... You know what let him be pretty, I'm gorgeous". Jin says playing with his hair. "Of course you are". Namjoon gave him a kiss. "Eww". I gag. "Can y'all open the door I want to see Jimin".

Jin and Namjoon glared at me. "That's fantastic, the door". I said. "I got it!". TaeHyung takes out his keys to open the door. We walked in and everyone stops. I looked at them weirdly. "What's wrong?". I asked. "Someone's here". Jungkook whispers. I immediately went to panic mode. "Jimin". I tried to run but Namjoon grabbed me.

"Get off me". I said darkly. "If someone was here, Jimin can take care of his self". Namjoon said. "I said get off me!". I yelled. "Yoongi!". Jin shouts my name and I went quiet. "Can we please figure out who's here now?". TaeHyung whispers holding onto Jungkook. "Fine". I said.

We went to the living room and I still felt nothing. I noticed how they were still tense but I was to busy worrying about Jimin. "Can I go and check on Jimin now?". I couldn't feel his aura and that pissed me off. "He's fine Yoongi". We turned hearing a voice.

 We turned hearing a voice

Who...". "Morton". Jin growled. "Hello Jin". Morton bows. "Why the fuck are you here?". Namjoon said pulling Jin close to him. "Well I'm certainly not here for these". Morton waves the stone and the staff in the air. "Fuck". Hoseok said. "I don't want them". He threw them across the room. "I'm here for something more useful". He looks straight at me.

Jungkook and Hoseok jumps in front of me. "Please". Morton waves his finger and sends them flying. "Kookie!". TaeHyung runs to him but didn't make because Morton snaps his fingers and turns him into ice. "Tae!". Jungkook goes to him and but Morton turns him into ice. Hoseok charges at him but... "Boop". Morton boop his nose and Hoseok disappears.

"Yoongi!". Jin ushers me to him so I went to him but both him and Namjoon disappears. "Wow, ok so... Yeah, don't hurt me, you want my powers or something you can fucking have them". I said. Morton starts laughing his ass off. "Wow you are adorable". Morton wipes his tears away. "Yoongi, it was never about you". He said.

"What?". I said. "Is that what you thought?". Morton asked. "Because that is so sad". Morton shakes his head. "Yoongi... I never wanted you". Morton snickers.

"I wanted Jimin".