37

Jimin's POV

It was quiet in the kitchen while I ate my breakfast. My brother was probably tired having a very busy night, I saw Hoseok sneak out last night so he was with Caesar, the bitch couple was still fighting for their lives and Yoongi was oversleeping. "So much peace". I smiled and ate my cereal. "Morning Jimin".

 "Morning Jimin"

I only glanced at Namjoon. "Mind telling me why your looking at me like that?". I asked. "Where are they?". Namjoon asked. "I have NO idea what your talking about". I gave him a innocent look. "Jungkook and TaeHyung, where are they?". Namjoon asked. "How the fuck should I know? How dare you accuse me of something". I gasped.

"I didn't, I asked you a question". Namjoon glares at me. 'Fuck'. I cursed at myself. "What did you do?". Namjoon said. "I did nothing!". I yelled and got smacked on my neck. "Ow!". I turned around and pouted at my brother. "What did you do?". Jin asked. "Nothing I sw...". "He did something to Jungkook and TaeHyung". Namjoon said.

"Asshole". I whispered and Jin hit me again. "Stop hitting me!". I whined. "Make me, now where are they?". Jin picks up a spoon and shoves it in my face. "I will beat you with this if you don't answer me". Jin hissed and I sighed. "Hell". I replied. "What?". Namjoon sat up. "Their in hell". I said. "Bring them back right now!". Jin shouts. "Fine". I groaned and brought them back.

 I groaned and brought them back

The moment they came back, they gave me a glare filled with hate. "My god! You two look terrible". Jin gave them both a muffin and a bottle of water. "You fucking bitch". Jungkook says to me. "You two handled hell very well, I'm impressed". I giggled. "Do you know what they tried to do to Tae down there?!?". Jungkook yelled.

"Inside voice Kook, I know your mother and she raised you better then that". I said not looking at him. "I'll kill you!". Jungkook tried to attack me but TaeHyung stopped him. "Enough Kookie, let's go I'm sleepy and I need a bath". TaeHyung tugs on his arm. Jungkook looked at me before leaving with TaeHyung. "Their fine". I laughed but Jin and Namjoon didn't.

"What". I looked at them. "That was a little to far Jimin". Jin said. "They started it". I told him. "Doesn't matter, they could have died". Namjoon says taking a bagel. I knew how this was going to go. I got up and left. "Jimin!". Jin yelled my name and I paid him no mind. "I need a breather". I said. "You read my mind". I jumped and turned around.

"I'm not even going to ask why your dressed like that". I shook my head. "Let's go". Yoongi grabbed my arms and started walking to the door. "Wait! Namjoon is going to drive us to school!". I yelled. "We're not going to that fucking school, we are skipping". Yoongi chuckled. I pulled my arm away. "I'm a good student Yoongi, don't put me your category". I huffed.

Yoongi just laughs at me and leans in to whisper in my ear. "Be a good student, your bad where it counts". Yoongi winks at me and grabs my arm again. "Hey wait!". I tried to pull my arm away again but it was useless. "Lighten up treat, its Friday and we always have a half a day so let's get play today... Just to make you happy". Yoongi whispers the last part but I heard him.

I smiled a little because of that and sighed. "Fine, but if I get in trouble I'm bringing you down as well". I told him. "Ok!". Yoongi cheered and I giggled. "Where are we going?". I asked.

"Anywhere you want".