💛Yoonmin💛

Jimin's POV

My birthday was ending in ten minutes and I was barely around Yoongi because everyone fighting over me. "I just want to sleep". I groaned walking to the bathroom. "Nope". I was snatched by someone and immediately went to bitch mode.

"Help! Stranger danger! I'm being mugged! Sexual assault! Sexual assault!". I yelled. "Are you fucking serious?". I laughed hearing Yoongi's voice. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry". I wiped the tears from my eyes. "Anyway, I have you for the rest of the day". Yoongi smirked.

"In case you didn't notice the day is almost over". I told him. "Not in Jimtophia". Yoongi said. "The fuck is that?". I asked. "That other world, your birthday just started over there". Yoongi said. "Really?!?". I yelled in excitement. "Yup! And I have everything planned... If you want to go that is". Yoongi held out his hand.

"I do!". I took his hand quickly. "Then were off!". Yoongi says and staring running while holding my hand.

We were back in the forced world that I had to rule. "First up". Yoongi turns to me and kissed me. "Happy birthday". Yoongi smiled. "Thank you". I said blushing. "Your welcome, the next thing on the list, a morning picnic". Yoongi pulls me by my waist and took out his wings.

"Show off". I rolled my eyes. "Don't be mad because I have what you don't". Yoongi laughs and took off. "Where ar...". Yoongi placed a finger on my lips. "Like I would tell you, it will ruin the surprise and the wish". Yoongi said. "Wish?". I questioned. "Your birthday wish you made when you blow out the candles, I heard it".

I bury my head in his chest embarrassed as hell. "Don't be shy, I thought it was cute". Yoongi said. "Leave me alone". I mumbled in his chest. "Ok, ok... But we're here". Yoongi landed somewhere and pulled me alone into a forrest then covers my eyes. "Ready?". He asked. "Yes". I replied and he moved his hands.

 I replied and he moved his hands