73

Jimin's POV

"Mono! Get back in this tub right now young man!". I was chasing a wet Mono around my room. "Damn it Mono! Your wetting my floor!". I yelled. "How can you run so fast with your little ass feet!?!". I yelled. "Mo!". Mono giggles and I got mad. "Fine! Be like that!". I went to my bed with a fake sad face.

"Momo...". Mono waddled his little self to my feet and starts to rub his self on my leg. "Gotcha!". I used net to catch him. "Mo!". I started laughing. "See what happens when you don't listen". I said. Mono looked like he was going to say something but he turns to the door and growls. "Eh? What's wrong cutie?". I look at him and looked at the door.

"Is someone out there?". I asked Mono but all he did was growl. "Who's out there?". I asked. "Umm... Its us". Jungkook says and I groaned. "What does my brother want?". I said drying Mono off. "No... We wanted to talk to you". Jungkook said. I sighed and put Mono down. "Your either going to keep quiet or hide one?". I asked Mono. "Mo!".

"Fine but no fighting". I told him. Mono looks me up and down and disappears. "Wow... Alright then". I went to open my door for TaeHyung and Jungkook.

"What y'all want?". I asked. "Can we come in?". TaeHyung says playing with his shirt. "Fine". I went straight to my bed and sat down. "Either one of you can speak". I said boredly. "We came to say sorry". Jungkook said and they both bowed. I saw Mono look like he was about to kill them. "No". I mouthed to him and he went in the bathroom.

"I understand". I went right back to my door and opened it. "Now how about y'all came back with better apology and I might forgive you both". I said. "What?". TaeHyung said. "Really? This has Yoongi written all over it, so that makes y'all apology forced, y'all don't really mean it". I scoffed.

"Ji...". "Shallow it Jungkook, that's what suppose to do". I said. "We are trying to say sorry Jimin so please". TaeHyung pledges. "That's the problem Tae... Your trying but I know you won't mean it". I said. "Jim....". "Tell me something Jungkook... Did you two have fun?". I asked. "Fun?". Jungkook looks at me.

"Yes fun, making me feel pathetic, useless, unwanted, scared of love, weak... I've have never been so humiliated and embarrassed in my entire life and you came in my life and just destroy it, bravo to you Kook". I clapped sarcastically while Jungkook looked down on the ground. "And you Tae...". I turned to him. "Your just sad".

TaeHyung looks at me defeated. "You knew everything and came between us and then you jumped out the make fun of Jimin wagon for fun". I said. "Like what the fuck did I ever do to you?". I questioned. "I actually thought we can be friends but I guessed I dodged a bullet". I chuckled. "Jimin, I...". "No! Screw you Jungkook!". I yelled.

"Coming in here trying to throw a fake apology in my face! Get real!". "I shouted. "Get out!!!". I screamed. TaeHyung and Jungkook walked out my room and I slammed my door behind them them. "Mo". Mono came out and immediately gave me a hug. "I'm sorry if I scared you". I hugged. "I'm ok boy, really". I smiled weakly.

"Let's just sleep". I tucked Mono in the bed next to me. "Night boy". I gave Mono a kiss and went to sleep.