Chapter 1: Why not go to the police academy?

Full summary:
Zenyuan Tomie is a person with supernatural powers. There is always an input box hanging in front of his eyes. As long as he inputs different characters into it, he can get different magical props.

When you are hungry, enter [coffee jelly], and a cup of coffee jelly will immediately fall in front of you; when you are short of money, enter [100% winning ticket], and you will draw the current grand prize for free at the nearest prize shop; when traveling, enter [ Simple House], a macaque will suddenly jump out and build him an extremely sturdy tree house out of banana leaves.

Zenin Tomie, who was separated from the Zenyuan family at an early age, had no worries about food and clothing, no need to step into the footsteps of another "Heaven and Curse", and grew up as an ordinary person without any worries.

——

Kusuo saiki complained about this special ability as “a cheat code for getting something for nothing”, and was very worried that Zenin Tomie, with his magical charm, would attract evil forces and take a detour.

Therefore, when the two graduated from high school, he recommended Zenin Tomie to apply for the police academy and bask in the glory of noble personality.

Unexpectedly, the college took a fancy to Chanyuan Tomie's unique dark temperament and decisive actions to save people, and believed that he was a staunch one of their own, so they directly let him work as an undercover agent for all parties!

The port of Mafia, Vongola, the winery...all of them are full of talents.

Zen Yuan Fujiang's supernatural powers are also becoming more and more abnormal.

——

Dazai used his magical charm to generate a curse spirit to kill everyone. Chanyuan Tomie summoned the [Image Synthesizer] to fake the battle video, allowing Dazai to debut as the number one yangko star in Port Mafia.

Cousin Tian and the tyrant were addicted to gambling, so Chanyuan Fujiang entered the [casino account book] every day to check the transaction and accurately confiscated the small treasury.

The bomb was about to explode, so he entered [Top Anti-Explosion Balloon], immediately hid in it, landed smoothly, and easily saved Hagiwara, who was about to be killed by the bomb.

Passing by the scene where Gin was chasing Scotland, I entered [Strong Light Searchlight], and Gin immediately turned from a top expert into a master of human body tracing.
He was borrowed by the Special Agent Division to perform special operations missions. After entering the [contact information of the mastermind behind the scenes], a number with a secret phone number immediately fell from the sky.

Qi Shen, who sees everything clearly with his clairvoyance:? ? ?

Qi Shen: Don’t be too ridiculous.

Tips:

1. The male protagonist is very beautiful and strong, working hard to save the tragedy, Su Shuang

2. CP Qishen

Content label: Qishen Wenye curses back to Conan

The protagonist of the main drama: Zenin Tomie

One sentence summary: The intention of the Creator's right han: Maintaining peace is also protecting yourself!

_ _

In a cafe, two male high school students wearing the green uniforms of PK Academy were sitting.

Among them, the one with pink hair who grew up in high school is quite ordinary and would not attract anyone's attention in a crowd.