Chapter 53 Dazai's Information Puzzle

Saiki Kusuo’s request was not difficult for Saiki Kongsuke at all. After quickly dismantling Byakuran’s box weapon and planetary controller, he even used special printing Two identical things were restored on-site using technology one-to-one.

The technology of the parallel world unfolded brilliantly before Qi Mukongsuke's eyes.

Saiki Kousuke's smile was full of scientific enthusiasm:

"Kusuo, that monkey lying behind you might be a monkey king." "

In one fell swoop, we came up with technology that was expected to mature in five years. ..."

By reverse engineering Bailan's box weapon, Saiki Kongsuke will greatly improve his entire research level. He even fantasizes about projects that he can challenge the next time he meets Saiki Kusuo.

Maybe he can finally defeat Kusuo Saiki for once?

The fighting spirit in Saiki Kusuke's eyes is not a problem for the current Saiki Kusuo, that is something he needs to worry about in the future.

It is the satellite peeping that Bai Lan may continue to do after waking up that will bring a lingering shadow to his daily life.

Saiki Kusuo announced that this level of harassment would far exceed the spoilers he heard on the way to watch a new movie in his heart. After all, Bai Lan is the only person who has watched him and Zen Yuan Tomie secretly together in so many years!

Not everyone likes to show their love process in the eyes of others!

Saiki Kusuo urged Saiki Kōsuke coldly:

"Hurry up, I'm afraid I won't be able to control myself and blow up the entire star chain. You don't want the entire earth's space navigation to fail, right?" Saiki Kousuke After receiving

such a great gift, he was naturally willing to meet his cute brother's small request. After cracking the password of Bailan's communication terminal, he directly sent the coordinates of the satellite to Saiki Kusuo.

"However, after you go outside the atmosphere and blow up the satellite, can you also send me some of the fragments?" Saiki Kosuke licked his lips greedily and smiled extremely brightly: "According to the EU

surveillance

data , there are no satellites at this coordinate."

Not only does the remote control contain technology that will not appear for a long time in the future, but even the satellite itself that was launched out of the atmosphere used advanced anti-detection materials.

Once Qi Mu Kongsuke cracks Bailan's technology, all the actions of the Milfiore family will be under his supervision.

Every time Saiki Kongsuke shows such a sunny expression, he is holding back evil in

his and wants to give others a prank that they will never forget.

When such sharp emotions are directed at Saiki Kusuo, he will feel extremely annoyed and disaster-ridden. However, when Saiki Kusuo's interest turns to someone he hates, he doesn't mind pushing the situation along the way.

Saiki Kusuo nodded decisively: ◥

"Okay."

After reaching the deal, Saiki Kusuo used equal exchange to take back the things from Qi Mukong's assistant and put them back into Bai Lan's clothes as they were originally.

However, after experiencing a sweet sleep, Bai Lan was able to see even the Milfiore family's underwear clearly by Saiki Kongsuke while Bai Lan was unconscious.