Chapter 63 Recommend expulsion

Zenyuan Fujiang was greatly shocked.

Is your special agent department a secret official agency in Yokohama?

I really wonder if your business qualification license was drawn by yourself. How can you deal with other dark organizations? It's just a honey trap?

The trembling in Zenyuan Tomie's hands now was not an act. He really suffered a huge blow. For a moment, he didn't know whether he should lift the table and run away.

I always feel like there is hell ahead.

However, this is the classic operation of Neon official. As long as it is the method that they think is the most cost-effective, what does it matter if they sacrifice a few beauties?

In order to maintain their strength, those with special powers in the military and police have to undergo very cruel surgeries to barely maintain normal vital signs.

If it weren't for the fact that Zenyuan Tomie's appearance is so outstanding that it can almost reintegrate human aesthetics, and abruptly increase the success rate of the beauty trap from the initial assessment of 20% to 80%, Taneda Volcano Head may not necessarily He will be selected.

This task will be handed over to other undercover agents who have been trained since childhood in the special agent department.

The Special Agent Division was indeed pushed to a very dangerous edge by Port Mafia.

Because Osamu Dazai killed most of the leaders of other mafia forces in Yokohama, he ended the leading war that the Special Agent Division originally estimated would break out, and gained the maximum benefits.

The development of Port Mafia has almost cleared away all the obstacles of the dark side, and is now using a raging fire to unify the dark side of Yokohama, a city with no care.

The flame of power is getting stronger and stronger, and it is about to reorganize the entire pattern of Yokohama.

Port Mafia has now not only obtained the entire inheritance of Shibusawa Tatsuhiko, but has even gained control of various public places that originally belonged to the daytime forces.

Those cargo ships passing through the Yokohama port no longer pay taxes to the government. They only recognize the port mafia's face and bribe them with black money. This directly cuts off the foundation of the day department. An organization without economic income cannot exist for a long time and cannot exist for a long time. Not everyone can use love to generate electricity for the sake of righteousness.

The establishment of any power is inseparable from the iron law that "the economic base determines the superstructure."

Yokohama's originally complex underground trading venues, such as casinos and intelligence agencies, have been unified and reorganized. They will never return to the mixed situation in the past where all forces can easily infiltrate

.

The Superpower Special Agent Division used to control Port Mafia's special power business license, but now it seems that it has become a piece of waste paper and a joke, without any restraint and deterrence.

Taneda Volcano Head no longer wants to find a way to disrupt the expansion plan of Port Mafia, let alone lead the [Three Moments Concept].

Once Port Mafia gathers all of Yokohama's industries under its control, Port Mafia can become Yokohama's latest special agent department at any time.

Zenyuan Tomie looked left and right, but he didn't read any hint of joking in Taneda's expression. Instead, he had a solemn look as if a ship was about to hit an iceberg and sink.