Chapter 30 dk Suguru

Zenin Tomie was silent for a while, he lowered his head and showed an extremely simple smile.

The feeling of having someone to support him no matter what he does is so happy, and it also gives him the courage to continue walking steadily in this world where he has always been alone.

The longing for warmth in the heart cannot be filled by relying on the precious items redeemed by superpowers [cheating codes].

No matter how much resources can be wasted, a person's consumption of strength is limited. When people's material desires reach the point where they can be satisfied at any time, spiritual hunger becomes more obvious and cannot be ignored.

Zen Yuan Tomie is very lucky now that he does not have to endure the torment of loneliness in his soul.

Zenyuan Tomie put away his mobile phone. He secretly encouraged himself that he would complete this task quickly, then rush back to his home, and then go to Saiki Kusuo.

Huayu felt the gentle emotions coming from Zenyuan Tomie. He seemed to feel something in common, and gave birth to a pink-gold rose, which he handed to Zenyuan Tomie's eyes.

Gentle colors represent blessings of happiness.

The tree buds in Hua Yu's eyes moved with the breeze.

[Lord God, please accept it. 】

Huabao is considerate!

Zenyuan Tomi Jiang happily collected the flowers handed over by Hua Yu and put them in the chest pocket of his clothes along with the one he had just given.

Little flowers representing happiness immediately floated around Hua Yu.

Soon they arrived at the foot of the mountain from the mountain. Seeing that they were about to go to a densely populated city, Zenyuan Tomie told Hua Yudao: "Wait a while if you follow me, you can't hurt any ordinary human beings. That will cause a great commotion."

Zenyuan Fujiang raised the soul-releasing knife. This thing was a real special-grade cursed tool. When held in the hands of Zenyuan Fujiang, who was bound by heaven and curse, its lethality increased exponentially.

As long as Huayu is within ten steps of Fujiang in the Zen Yuan, he can guarantee that he will be exorcised before he causes any harm to ordinary humans.

Fu Jianghu of the Zen Academy warned with a face:

"If you are always obedient, I will keep you with me, otherwise I will use the soul-releasing knife to exorcise you without hesitation!" Hua Yu nodded immediately, and his voice sounded strange

. Put it over, it's almost as gentle as a curse spirit:

[What the gods don't want Hua Yu to do, Hua Yu would rather die than do it. 】

Zenyuan Fujiang was satisfied. After all , the powerful power

Hua Yu possesses as a curse spirit is too destructive. Whenever Hua Yu has the intention of harming people, he must be eliminated. However, with Fushiguro Toji Ugly Jewel and Jade in front of him, and Zenyuan Tomie's intuition not giving him any warning, Huayu's safety is still relatively guaranteed. Zen Yuan Tomie took Hua Yu's hand and motioned for him to go to the city together. When the train pulled up to the station, everything about Yokohama was revealed.

At a busy intersection, Zenyuan Tomie pulled up the suitcase containing "Mermaid Meat", hung a thick and straight soul-releasing knife on his waist, and followed behind him a cursed spirit invisible to ordinary people. He seemed to be walking alone among the crowd.

However, this is just an illusion. In the eyes of ordinary people, Zenyuan Tomie is just a young man wearing a Nuo mask and cosplaying, walking alone as a chuunibyou. However, in the eyes of anyone with a little bit of magic power, Zen Yuan Tomie was simply having a big party. Such a big flower was placed obediently behind him, following in the footsteps of Zenyuan Tomie.