Chapter 41 Revealing old scores

Kusuo Saiki was stunned by Zenin Tomie's straight ball.

At this moment, his mind was so shocked that he even forgot about the fact that he, as a superpower, could teleport.

He and Zenin Tomie had not been so close to each other for many years. They exchanged each other's body temperature and heartbeats. It seemed that the two people with different temperatures gradually came closer to each other even with their biological rhythms.

Saiki Kusuo's ears were filled with the heartbeat of Zenin Tomie, and he could feel the excitement that was about to break his ribs.

What's even more outrageous is that Saiki Kusuo feels that his heartbeat is so unusual.

It has never been so loud before, as if it is about to stir up the water in the chest, emit huge heat, and evaporate everything under the skin.

Zenin Tomie's hug was so forceful that Saiki Kusuo felt a little unfamiliar pain.

Everything that belonged to Zen Yuan Tomie seemed to be pressed into Kusuo Saiki's bones, and then poured into his soul with the rushing blood.

So, Saiki Kusuo's two hanging arms crossed Zenin Tomie's waistline and gave him a hug in return.

Kusuo Saiki's brain is now overheated and is about to burn out the two suppressors on his head. It also makes his mouth a little dry, as if his soul has been separated from his penis and is stuck in his throat, unable to speak a word.

Zen Yuan Tomie finally worked up the courage to reveal his thoughts.

After experiencing the initial struggle, especially Saiki Kusuo's simple physical response gave Zen Yuan Tomie endless courage. He still hugged Saiki Kusuo tightly and began to say from the first meeting: "Those nightmares are all real, cousin He told me

a lot of scandals about the Zenyuan family, and Osamu Dazai showed me how people with supernatural powers went crazy because of me." "There must have been many people who wanted to snatch me away, right?" Saiki Kusuo said in a single voice from his

throat

, Acknowledging everything Zenyuan Tomie speculated:

"Yeah."

At that time, Zenyuan Tomie could indeed be said to have alarmed the entire dark world.

Some people covet his beauty, others crave the mental control of his magical charm, and want to use his special physique to end a war.

Zenyuan Tomie loosened his hand a little, and leaned his forehead against Saiki Kusuo's. His eyes as dark as obsidian revealed unprecedented concentration: "Kusuo a dream, ever since you told me that you have super powers,

I've been thinking about it for a long time, did you fall in love with me at first sight?" "

Otherwise,

tell me, why do you want to cause such a big trouble to me when you are so eager for a peaceful life."

Because of the distance restriction, Saiki Kusuo had no way to escape. Zen Yuan Tomie’s gaze.

So determined that he didn't want the tiny brilliance in it to go out.

Saiki Kusuo can only affirm again:

"You are the only one in this world who will not be penetrated by clairvoyance."

As long as you put on Saiki Kusuke's special glasses, you only need to use a camera to record the faces of others, and in the projection of the giant screen , Saiki Kusuo can see anyone's face clearly.