Chapter 70 Reaching Cooperation

Kusuo Saiki rarely speaks directly. His thoughts will enter other people's brains directly through telepathy without having to use his own tongue.

Now, his cold and calm voice echoes on the quiet beach of Yokohama, very resounding: "If Gojo-kun only hopes to deal with the people possessed by the curse, he can end the possible threats to his destiny. If I do, I'm afraid I will be disappointed many times in the future."

Saiki Kusuo said that he could solve the curse on Zenyuan Tomie, that is, he really had a clue.

Since the end of the time regression, he has continued to use his superpowers to snoop for information among various forces.

Among the secret cards hidden in the hands of various mafia families, several of them are existences that can hope to remove the curse from Zenyuan Tomie's body.

[Book] or [Seven to the third power].

These wonderful gifts that can touch the rules of the world's operation have the ability to change the timeline and certain essences.

According to Saiki Kusuo's knowledge, there are many successful precedents.

The light rekindled in Zenyuan Tomie's eyes:

"Kusuo is a dream..."

Kusuo Saiki has never said empty words on important matters. He is a pragmatic person at heart.

As long as Saiki Kusuo is watching, Zenyuan Tomie will feel at ease. His wandering soul can also find an anchor point to land, and there is a place in this world where he can always return.

Zenyuan Tomie seemed to be re-infused with the energy of his soul. The arrogant and bad-tempered person he usually was was back in this world. Naturally, he took a step forward and stood beside Saiki Kusuo, and replied to Gojo Satoru: "Yes, We just met, why do you want to kill me! Even if I gamble every day, I will not die."

Zenyuan Tomie thought that his files at the police academy had been burned by Taneda Volcano Head, otherwise he would definitely Severely accuse Gojo Satoru of assaulting a police officer.

I don’t know if after this undercover mission is over and his file is restored to his original place, he can still be pursued.

Zenin Tomie thought of the news his cousin Fushihei Shiji had said, and he was very dissatisfied:

"Your magic world uses everyone as a container, right? In order to maintain that special barrier, you will use only a dozen The life of the astral body is regarded as nothing and is thrown away casually."

Fuheishier specifically mentioned that the two young men who are escorting the astral body will be the two strongest young men in the Conjuration College, otherwise they will not be able to survive. He won't find Tian Yu Tyrant through all kinds of twists and turns, and must let him take over this task.

People in the curse world have long known how powerful Gojo Satoru is. He is a being who can continuously reduce the number of curse masters. No one can be his enemy except Fushiguro Shiji.

Kusuo Saiki named Gojo Satoru, and only then did Zenin Tomie connect the DK in front of him with this escort mission.

In the eyes of Zen Yuan Tomie, the severity of this incident was enough to deepen his stereotype of the conjuring community. What qualifications do people in the conjuring community have to judge his life?

Now even if Zen Yuan Tomie commits suicide, he will never let his life become the honor of the people in the magic world, so that they can continue to be feudal lords with peace of mind.

Gojo Satoru frowned. Zenin Tomie has disappeared from the world of magic for many years. How could he know that he was on an escort mission?

I specifically pointed it out at this time.