Chapter 74 Odasaku's Theory of Happiness

Osamu Dazai actually has the power to change the timeline, but this is not subject to the deployment of his personal will, but has to rely on the mercy of [the book].

Just like a gift from the devil, only after he fell from a tall building and completely embraced death, he could barely return to a certain point in time.

Therefore, when he knew that Saiki Kusuo could manipulate the gears of time at will, Osamu Dazai was shocked by the gap between mortals and gods.

So much so that in the midst of the absolute chasm of strength, there was no way to make too many small moves to leave any clues about Chanyuan Tomie.

Dazai Osamu is constantly struggling in this hopeless world in order to change the fate of his best friend Oda Sakunosuke who died young.

He tried many routes, from stopping the Mimic leader from entering Yokohama to simply becoming the sole leader of the Port Mafia, but there was no way to change Oda Sakunosuke's fate.

It seems that the ending of all life is determined by the will of the world. We can only end the game early by luck, and there is no way to slow down the pace of death.

All the characters that appear on the Yokohama chessboard seem to have a certain destiny. Zenin Tomie is the first abnormality Dazai Osamu encounters after restarting his life countless times.

No matter how many times Osamu Dazai came back and forged his wisdom closer and closer to that of a monster, there was no way to change the intensity of his supernatural powers.

In this world where the jungle prevails, no matter how valuable the information Dazai Osamu possesses is, there is no way to persuade those who transcend to change Yokohama's power structure in a short period of time without his own strength. .

Only this time, Port Mafia swallowed the huge sum of money that was fought for in the Dragon Head War without paying almost any price.

Even though he has completely lost his memory now and can only deduce the original situation of the Mafia carnival by piecing together clues, Dazai Osamu also knows that he must have used a certain secret of Zen Yuan Tomie to directly wave the shadow of the Dragon Head War from the sky above Yokohama. of.

In countless timelines in the past, Port Mafia has never completed the transformation of the Dragon Head War in such a perfect manner, and it has the status of a behemoth weighing Yokohama.

Otherwise, Osamu Dazai would not be qualified to cooperate with Bai Lan so early. As the strongest patriarch in the history of the Milfiore family, Bai Lan will turn the whole world upside down when no one expects it.

Dazai Osamu's choice

to cooperate is also saving his own resources to protect the peace of the city of Yokohama.

Without those eighty-eight days of brutal fighting, ordinary people in Yokohama seemed to be maintaining their usual lives. There were not so many tragedies of separation of flesh and blood, and they would not know that they had passed by chaos.

Of course, the disappearance of the Dragon Head War also changed Oda Sakunosuke's established destiny.

Although he did not adopt the orphans from the Dragon Head War, he went to work as a helper in an orphanage, and together with Jarhead's dean, he protected and guided the confused superpower Atsushi Nakajima who would suddenly turn into a white tiger.

At that time, Oda Sakunosuke, who had lost contact with his old club, had no place to live for the time being and could only wander around the streets bored.

When passing by the orphanage, I happened to be noticed by the director. :-)

The dean is also a retired killer, so he can understand Oda Sananosuke's eyes that want to retire, and Oda Sananosuke's true care for the children.