Chapter 50 Express Subcontracting

What is a surprise? This is called surprise.

For Zenyuan Tomie in this timeline, these few days can be said to be the happiest days in his life.

Not only did he find his long-lost cousin, the number of his family members suddenly increased to three. Even his childhood sweetheart who only wanted to live a peaceful life broke through his usual calm image and took the initiative to say what he wanted to hear most. to all the words.

If this was his reward for not using his special ability [cheating code], Zenyuan Tomie would like to find a way to completely strip this ability away.

Zenyuan Tomie's little heart was completely overloaded and was about to explode. He wished he could immediately drag Saiki Kusuo back home and have a romantic relationship, directly going to third base, so that the progress between them would be equal to those couples in school who fell in love early.

However, Zenyuan Tomie was still in the middle of a mission, and the communication terminal still displayed the prompt message Bailan had transferred: "Kusuo Yume,

my cousin still has an unfinished mission in the dark world, as long as I solve it for him , he will be able to be a rice bug at home without any excuses from now on."

Zenin Tomie opened the detailed explanation of the task on the communication terminal and handed it to Saiki Kusuo.

This is a simple express delivery business, but the things delivered would probably make any ordinary courier discouraged.

He looked at Saiki Kusuo in embarrassment and asked his invincible new boyfriend for help: "

I promise to use it just once. Use your teleportation to deliver the goods, okay?"

Saiki Kusuo reversed time this time. To prevent Zenin Tomie from using the [cheating code] to summon props with mysterious effects, since this task must be completed, Saiki Kusuo does not mind using his super power.

Saiki Kusuo also immediately agreed:

"Okay."

Zenyuan Tomie was so happy that he suddenly jumped up happily and threw himself into Saiki Kusuo's arms.

The impact of the Sky and the Curse was so powerful that even Kusuo Saiki almost couldn't catch him.

Inexplicably, Saiki Kusuo thought of the young people who had been secretly in love with Zenin Tomie in the past ten years. I am afraid that no one who is with Zenin Tomie can withstand the pressure of his daily physical touch.

According to the information provided by Zen Yuan Tomie, Saiki Kusuo

directly carried him and teleported to the top of the temple.

What you see is a mess, without any breath of living people. Newly grown vines cover the

original traces of civilization, like ruins that have been swallowed up by nature after a huge disaster.

Saiki Kusuo was keenly aware of the aura of the special curse spirit.

His clairvoyance accurately locked the position of Hua Yu. This curse spirit was clearly the strange and special grade curse spirit that Zen Yuan Tomie brought with him!

Saiki Kusuo will never forget the shock he felt when he used his clairvoyance to focus on Zenyuan Tomie and saw the ugly and twisted curse spirit taking a selfie with the gloomy and magnificent beauty.

No matter how trashy a horror movie is, it can't produce such a beautyless composition.

However, since this special-level curse spirit is destined to be a friendly party, the troubles they will face next will be much less.