Chapter 59 Teacher Saiki's daily error correction routine

Zenyuan Tomie is like a cute and harmless kitten, constantly nuzzling Kusuo Saiki’s neck with his cheek.

Everything he suffered now was indeed his own fault, but didn't Kusuo A Meng fully enjoy it?

Therefore, with a little consideration for him, they can continue their "chess" activities tomorrow night and every day and night in the future.

The flames that have been burning on the calm sea cannot be extinguished by Zen Yuan Tomie if he wants.

Zenyuan Tomie was clearly pressing on Saiki Kusuo, but he was like a pitiful boat, tossed this way and that by the strong wind on the sea, and could only tremble slightly with the ups and downs of the waves.

This kind of happiness that completely lost the ability to control was very dizzying. The tears in Zenyuan Tomie's eyes were mixed with broken halos, causing all the scenes in his sight to turn into bursts of intense white light.

Zenyuan Tomie's increasingly weak hands were unable to hold Saiki Kusuo's shoulders.

After he showed all his helplessness and brokenness, the offensive and defensive momentum was completely reversed.

Saiki Kusuo grabbed his thin waist and pressed his whole body into the quilt.

Saiki Kusuo's room is decorated in a sunny style like all other ordinary male high school students, except that he recently changed to a set of slightly dull bed sheets.

Zenyuan Tomie's skin was so white that you could almost see all the tiny blood vessels pressed against it, making it even more alluring.

Because of the strenuous exercise, Zenyuan Fujiang's skin was covered with fine beads of sweat, which gave his skin a layer of delicate light that he had never seen before. It was like the most perfect white pearl in the deep sea, making people want to Hold every inch of his skin in your hands and feel it bit by bit.

How could Kusuo Saiki stop now? Even in the previous timeline, he couldn't control the power of the kiss.

He stretched out his hand and pinched Zenyuan Fujiang's chin forcefully, but his face was still calm, but there was a faint aura of a ghost.

Saiki Kusuo occasionally worked his vocal cords in front of Zenin Tomie. His cold voice echoed in the empty room: "Tomie, you won't be able to bear it." Zenin Tomie now showed this pitiful

look

, if it were anyone else, he might have simply agreed to all his requests, and a person with superpowers could easily monitor all the physical indicators of everyone in front of him.

Saiki Kusuo knew that Zenin Tomie could bear more.

Zenin Tomie's

pupils shrank slightly, and he subconsciously stretched out his hand to cover his navel:

"No, if you go deeper, your internal organs will turn into a ball and die."

Saiki Kusuo, as usual, chose to correct Zenin Tomie Certain errors.

He took Zenyuan Tomie's hand without any doubt, separated Zenyuan Tomie's tightly entwined knuckles little by little, and then covered his palm in the right place.

Saiki Kusuo was always very patient when teaching Zenin Tomie. Now he still tells Zenin Tomie the correct answer: "You just found the

wrong place. It is here. It will not puncture your internal organs."

Saiki Kusuo can He is not a pervert who regulates all the values ​​in his body, so why would he take pleasure in destroying his lover's body?

Now everything he gives to Zen Yuan Fujiang is the most healthy happiness.