Chapter 31 A murder caused by a flower treasure

Suguru simply doesn’t believe what Zenin Tomie says. Without restraint and contract, will the cursed spirit recognize you as its master?

Don't be too funny.

Zenin Tomie is either a crazy man with great courage, or a poor man whose thinking has been affected by the curse.

Geto Youjie resumed his offensive posture. The danger of Hua Yu has not diminished in his eyes. Except for the special curse spirit that he turned into an energy core and swallowed, he would not trust any curse spirit. Sweet words and pretense.

Xia Youjie's face was still solemn:

"Since you are not a person related to the magic world, your understanding may not be particularly clear. I assure you that the curse spirit is a curse caused by the concentration of negative emotions in human beings. He has been on the opposite side of humanity from the moment he was born."

"Don't have any illusions about the nature of the curse spirit."

Xia Youjie glanced at Zen Yuan Fujiang's special glasses again. As long as he has a little bit of curse power There is no need to use such tools to get a glimpse of the curse spirit.

Zen Yuan Tomie is just an ordinary person with a little bit of force.

Although Zenyuan Tomijiang's powerful princess hug left an extremely shocking impression on Xia Youjie when they first met.

However, in Xia Youjie's eyes, people without magical powers are the ones who need his protection from the magical spirits.

Xia Youjie now has great love for the world, and he will pull every weak person he sees out of the quagmire of fate.

Zen Yuan Tomie is just confused now. When he exorcises this special curse spirit in front of him, Zen Yuan Tomie will naturally get rid of his unrealistic fantasy.

Having made up his mind, Xia Youjie did not take back the cursed spirit he had summoned.

Instead, he waved his hand and ordered them to snipe Hua Yu with all their strength.

Hua Yu shivered, he had promised Zen Yuan Fujiang that he would not take action against any human being.

In his perception, all the curse spirits released by Xia Youjie were filled with the smell of human Xia Youjie, but Xia Youjie was suppressed by the smell of various curse spirits.

Huayu's CPU has burned out.

A cursed spirit that smells like a human being or a human that smells like a cursed spirit. Which one of them is human in nature?

According to the life-and-death agreement he made with Zen Yuan Tomie, can he kill two of their species, or can he only kill one?

Zenyuan Fujiang is in a dilemma. The ball-headed magician DK in front of him should be a rare good man in the magic world, and Huayu

is also his flower treasure.

He didn't want any of them to get hurt.

Why can't everyone live together in harmony?

Chanyuan Fujiang decisively took action to drag Xia Youjie away from his sharp-edged killing state: "

Good brother, forget it, don't get excited. If Huabao wants to cause any damage, I can really deal with it." Him."

In order to verify the authenticity of what he said, Zenyuan Fujiang pulled out the soul-releasing knife from his back with a swipe.

The sound of the blade colliding with the scabbard pierced the scalp, making one's hair stand on end.