Chapter 61 Hell Joke

Zenyuan Tomie looked at the familiar man in front of him, and the expression on his face was almost unbearable. He was really trying his best to suppress his urge to laugh.

Yokohama's special agent department?

Isn't this the [Farming Bald Head] noted in Osamu Dazai's address book?

Zenin Tomie glanced at Taneda's volcanic head without leaving a trace, and his head was as shiny as wax, and he had to admit that

Osamu Dazai was a troublemaker when it came to giving people nicknames that hurt others.

Zenyuan Tomie was so precise that he matched the image of Taneda's volcanic head with the dialog box.

In front of the subordinates he likes, Taneda Kazuo still maintains a mighty and mysterious aura. He has the temperament of a superior and does not look like he has a broken mentality after receiving the video of Osamu Dazai killing everyone.

Logically speaking, Yokohama government departments can mobilize talents from other regions.

However, Yokohama has long become a zone that Japan does not care about. The forces in it are complicated and complex. The senior officials in Kyoto also have a responsibly unwilling attitude and allow this land to rot.

Anyway, the local forces in Yokohama are still maintaining basic order, so as not to cause a more horrific disaster than during the war, it will be enough to have a decent reputation internationally.

Taneda Kazuo's ability to seek foreign aid at the police academy this time had to rely on his personal connections.

Otherwise, he wouldn't be able to get the information about this batch of police academy students.

Taneda Kazuo came here from Yokohama this time just for Zenin Tomie.

Zen Yuan Tomie is really suitable to be an undercover agent, he doesn't look like a "police officer".

His face is too charming, showing an aggressiveness as thin as a blade, making it easy for people to be attracted to him.

In people's stereotypes, most such beauties are frivolous and shallow, and are very suitable for playing the role of a beauty who wants to get something for nothing, so she becomes a mafia lover.

Honey traps never go out of style.

When Taneda Kazuo saw his photo for the first time, he thought it was someone's prank to deliberately include Zenin Tomie's photo in such a pile of rough man's information.

After all, beauties who grow up to be so gloomy mostly appear in the art department. As long as the talent scouts see him, they will want to recruit him into the company and turn him into a cash cow.

However, Chanyuan Fujiang still took the initiative to report to the police academy, and his quality in all subjects is the best.

He shouldn't be an undercover agent sent by some force. Anyone with a talent like him

would want to keep it firmly in their hands. At his age, his talent for fighting should have been discovered long ago and focused on cultivating it.

Zenyuan Tomie obviously went through a process of quality improvement during the period after he entered the school, including various practical trainings. He also went from a novice who couldn't even understand the basic moves to an extremely proficient powerhouse.

Many instructors also spoke highly of him. He will take the initiative to learn various medical techniques and help injured fellow students treat them.

With such learning ability and excellent moral character, why don't you join the intelligence department of the Special Agent Division as soon as possible?