Chapter 15 The God of Two Dimensions

A cold light flashed across the lens of the God of Two Dimensions, Saiki Kusuo. He finally understood why he heard such a roaring and distorted sound when he was talking to Zenin Tomie - that was Osamu Dazai deliberately taking advantage of Zenin Tomie's demonic nature.

A cursed fetus that is about to hatch due to the charm.

Ordinary cursed fetuses do not have rich sanity at all.

Their voices are very messy, because they are an entity made up of the anger and curses associated with countless people. The resentment of each person who contributed to the birth of the curse is directed at different specific things.

Therefore, when the curse fetus is generated, it will murmur everyone's curse at the same time.

Because it was too trivial, Saiki Kusuo subconsciously ignored it as white noise.

It is too rare for a curse spirit to be able to make one voice and repeat one sentence over and over again.

Osamu Dazai, you are truly a sinful man.

Zenyuan Fujiang was anxious on the sidelines. Ever since he attended the banquet, things had changed so fast and so hastily that he didn't understand the situation at all.

He had a lot of questions that he wanted to ask, but seeing Fuheishier looking in such pain, he did not dare to say another word, fearing that his presence would make Fuheishier even more painful.

Why does he have the power [cheating code] to seize the gods, but at the same time, he has to cause such huge pain to the spirits of those around him.

Zen Yuan Fujiang is at a loss as to where his fate will go next.

【what to do? help me! ]

[Will cousin Shier continue to be like this? We just met each other...what did I do wrong? ! 】

Hearing Tomie's fearful voice in Zen Yuan, Kusuo Saiki sneered at Dazai Osamu. In this scene, he was the only one who could speak out to confront Dazai Osamu: "You are so brave and dare to use Tomie to generate curse spirits to eliminate dissidents. How dare you?"

It's really amazing."

Osamu Dazai closed his eyes indifferently:

"Everyone knows, right? Yokohama is very uneasy right now. 500 billion black money is enough to cause a small war here that lasts for dozens of days, just to use weapons to fight to the end. How should we divide this money?"

"For the sake of peace in this city, of course the people who divided this money must be dealt with."

Dazai Osamu said clearly.

He has too many opinions about everything around him and controls his emotions to a terrifying degree.

Dazai Osamu didn't believe that he would really have an emotion called "love" for anyone. Even he himself was heartbroken because of Zenin Tomie. So for other Mafia who were addicted to extravagant enjoyment and bloody struggle, Zenin Tomie Just drink the poison that seals your throat.

Now many leaders of the Mafia family have been killed, and the special curse spirits have also been eliminated by Fuhei Shier. Zen Yuan Fujiang has become accustomed to the life of an ordinary person, and the fruit of kindness has been planted in his heart.

Even though he was exploited by Osamu Dazai to this point, and Zenin Tomie used his special ability [cheat code] to put a collar with a bomb on Dazai Osamu, he never thought of pressing the button to kill him.

Dazai Osamu had already made it clear to Zenin Tomie -

there was no innocent person in the Mafia banquet. Their hands were stained with blood, ice and the lives of ordinary people elsewhere. They colluded with various forces to form A tangled nest of darkness.